Weddings

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lalena2148

Reaction score
Thought I'd start a thread on weddings and engagements!

I got engaged to my boyfriend of 4.5 years in January. Our wedding is only 2months away now! Man, if I would have known about all the planning and stress, I would have just eloped! :)

His proposal was cute though. I came home from work and opened the door to find my boy holding my bunny Drizzle. He knows I always say hello to the bunny first (he's closer to where I drop my stuff down ;)). I noticed there was something on my bunny's neck and I was trying to figure out what it was when he put him down! I had to chase Drizzle down only to find a ribbon with the engagement ring attached to it. He took the ribbon off Drizzle (who was just relieved to have it off) and got down on one knee to purpose. I said yes and then he had flowers and dinner planned. It was great...until Driz decided two days later to start munching on some of the tulip...which resulted in my calling the vet to make sure he wasn't going to die. Yeah, fun stuff.

Anyone else?

Aww..what a cute way to propose!

Congrats to you! My best friend just got married (her fiance is in the airforce so was the stand in to plan everything) and I know how much work it can be! Try not to stress and just enjoy! Im sure it will be beautiful!

-Haley

:DGood luck with your big day!!

Neil and I have been engaged for a little under a year, and we are getting married in Sept 2007. I am just starting to plan, althoughI regret not starting a year ago when we first got engaged.... my goal this month is to find the location!

_________
Nadia

Aww,congrats! That's sweet. :)

My older sister is going to be getting engaged this week. Her boyfriend and his family are going to disneyworld, and she's going with them. She doesn't know..but he's got a ring and everything.

Latest posts

Back