We got her today her name is Bella

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jashaira

Reaction score
So we picked her up today. The owner got her for her daughter to show and do 4H but she is too young so she is selling her. The breeder I guess really did not want to sell her but keep her for show. She is 3mo and 2.4lbs. I do not know how to pose her yet but I will get the hang of it. Her first show is Bartow fl on the 27th this mo and tips would be good.

Thank you

008.jpg

007.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

Beautiful bun! :inlove:

Love the Blue's (or grays - not a show person). Think the upswept hair on her back made her look very Don King/Donald Trump (not a good look with all that hair) but then again, maybe this is what they look for at bun shows.

Curious what does she look like all smoothed out? Seems to have a beautiful coat - can that just be shown off with some fluffing?

wow sorry if I seem ignorant we dont have any of the longer fur varieties in scotland. Is she is cashmere? she doesnt look like an angora without the face fluff or furnishings on ears

I hope you do well with her out of interest do you have to fluff them up like angoras for showing?

She is only fluffy becouse we just for her and she was in the car for like an 1hr poor baby. She is also a very young bun only 12 weeks old. After her molt I am sure she will be less fluffy and more sleek like all the other jersey woolys. This is my first Jersey wooly.

Thanks. The one in the picture is 8 weeks old. lol She is a tiny tot. :p

If you want more info on woolies, I have a whole page on my site that is all about them.

Good luck at the show! :D

Latest posts

Back