We got another rabbit!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today I was at the petstore where we boughtGeorge. I was telling Janet (she knows us well there) that we wanted afriend for him- and all of a sudden she put this piece of paper infront of me. Another person who works there had to give up her rabbitbecause her room wasn't clean and her dad made her (she's 18!) So webrought him home today. He's under a year old, and is a Dutch rabbit.His name is Chauncey.

Yes, I have 1 more rabbit. He's a lop mix, thatwe bought at the petstore (the same petstore that I found out aboutChaencey at). His name is George, and he is about the same age asChaencey. Here's a pic of George...

I think bunnies are really cute when they'resleeping! Chaencey sleeping must mean that he trustsyou!:)I've only seen my bunny asleep for about a second, lol!Here is a picture of Nepo (he's a boy):

Looking at his picture again, I realized, he looks as if his back end has been dipped in a can of black paint :p

Latest posts

Back