We <3 The Gong!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kizza

Reaction score
Hi peoples, I live in Wollongong and was wondering if anyone else was from around here?

I have a little dwarf lop named Rocky and he is a character. He loves snuggles.

Please tell me about your experiences with finding a half decent vet and food, as I have had a LOT of trouble getting either for Rocky. I am more specifically looking for good hay, and I can't find any!

Hi Kirrie,
I'm just a bit far from you (and everybody else here) in Brazil.. just stopped by to say hi.. Rocky is cute, by what I can see in your profile pic!! :inlove:
You'll have a lot of good times together!

Hello Vivian, Brazil is a bit far from me lol I have a good friend who is from Brazil she is there at the moment in Trancoso, is that anywhere near you? I know Brazil is a big place :p

You have a lovely bunny also, is Milu albino? Gorgeous! :bunny19

I figured out that by "The Gong" you meant Wollogong. I thought you meant a bell-type gong. lol. Years ago on US tv there was a show called The Gong Show; a talent contest where a gong ringing indicated they weren't good enough.

hehe that's funny, Wollongong is commonly called The Gong here, it's a local thing. I think it's for tourism as Wollongong is a bit of a weird name to pronounce and it is also long, and Aussies can be quite lazy with talking, everything is abbreviated. In hindsight the title would we very weird to anyone who doesn't live locally lol

We had a show here called 'Hey Hey It's Saturday' which is almost the most popular TV show to ever air on TV in Australia. It was great, they had a segment called 'Red Faces' where up and coming 'talents' were gonged off if they were no good. It was very funny :)

This is the kind of thing that was on it lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV1ZgMxIuLI&NR=1&feature=endscreen]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV1ZgMxIuLI&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/ame]

Latest posts

Back