Warning to otS3go

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
otS3go wrote:
Withall the talk of theft to my poor sweet innocent Sir Barnard, he will beremoved to a secure area and all future photography / video recordingwill go unpublished.
Those arewords of temptation for the bunnynappers!Surely you mustalready realize you are out numbered here. Treadgently or the crazies will come after your bun! I can tell that theleader crazy lady has already taken a liking to him!:shock:

stealing bunnies? who said anything aboutstealing bunnies?? I dont know what you're talking about...*hides thesac-with-air-holes and the tranquilizer-dart-made-for-bunny-ownersbehind her back*

Pay No Attention to the Person behind the Curtain, otS3go.

She is Not the great and powerful Oz.
She's just the crazy lady with a rabbit.

-Carolyn

definitely NOT, dreamgal.

I'm tellin otS3go to: BEWARE OF THE ACCUSER! Raspberry Swirl is all dirty!

-Carolyn

She's trying to play us, dreamgal.

TROUBLE MAKER!!

I'll Get you My Pretty, and your little bunny too!

-Carolyn

dreamgal042 wrote:
umm...err.. yea! evert your attention to Raspberryswirl! sheis, of course, the guilty one! hehehe

I had my suspicions....

The ring leader of this gastly opporation must be thwarted!

WELL, INEVER!!!!!

I Can't believe you two!!! Agirl tries to warn off a nice new bunny lover and then WHAMO along comethe crazies!!!!

*thinks Carolyn may have watched the Wizard of Oz one too many times* :p

*whispers* I'm the closest to him, I can get there inabout half and hour and be back with the bun before dinner.:cool::shock:

if your kind and dont steel him I will publish a vid recording of him..

SO STOP TALKING ABOUT STEALING HIM ALREADY... ahem :)

point made?

otS3go wrote:
SO STOP TALKING ABOUT STEALING HIM ALREADY... ahem :)
Okay, well.....what about borrowing??? That might slow them down a little.

Carolyn has this great little placecalled Tucker Town! All the buns love to go there. It's thehottestbunny vacation spot.I could even offer tostep in andchaperone for you, then you'd be assured of yourbuns safety! (I'm not one of THEM)

I think this is all disgraceful and wrong whatyour doing. U shud not even joke about such a horrible thing. Everylast one of you should be ashamed. And then locked up and have the keythrown away.

By the way guys, got the bunny in the bag I'm ready to get outta here and move on to sebastian. What do you think?

I'll tell you, watch out for BunnyMommy, Carolyn,and RaspberrySwirl. They're the ring leaders of the bunny nappers! Getthem out of the way and no worries about napped bunnies!

Oh yeah, Carolyn is by far the worst of the 3 for bunny napping! Watch her closely or you may be missing some hare! ;):p

Latest posts

Back