Want to meet ever bunny on line

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK Bunnies

Reaction score
Hi every one!!I'm sort of new here and I want to meet all of the rabbits on RO. So could you please add some pictures with the name of your rabbit and his/her age?

I'll start...
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=61kn66p

Teacup age 6

Kali age 4

Bud age 4 (recently pass away last Friday Jun 30)

134-3485_IMG.JPG

Bud and Kali

Bud and Kali again

Bud and Teacup

Thanks, and I can't wait to see all of the buns here!!

Hi, I'm T and I have 2 buns. Loki, a 1.5 year old tort Holland Lop buck, and Lily, a 4.5 month old broken tort Lionhead doe.

Loki disapproves of you, but don't take it personally.
2007_0620bunnies0042.jpg

Lily is a little poofball.
2007_0620bunnies0024.jpg

Oh, and they're bonded. :)
Lily
2007_0620bunnies0047.jpg

t.

EDITED cuz I forgot to give their ages.

Hi TK bunnies.

Here is my little boy.

babyface.jpg

05-06-071946.jpg

Name: Bunbuns
Sex: Male
The pet shop told me his a Netherland dwarf.. but it doesnt seem so.

Hiya i have quite a few bunnies you can see them all in my blog but it would take a huge space up to let you see all of them lol they range in age from 41/2 to 3 months old (and a couple that are only 7 weeks) :D

there are some gorgeous bunnies on here though so start your bunnynap list quick lol

Heya. Welcome toRO by the way.

Il start off with me first, my names Hannah, im 16, and im from Liverpool North West England.

I have two netherland dwarfs, male and female. I got my first one about 6weeks ago. Shes 12 weeks now and is a blue fox.

Bracon

12 weeks

DSC00028-1.jpg

I only got my male dwarf today. He's 7 weeks.

Warren

7 weeks

DSC00190.jpg

Hi TK Bunnies,

What part of WI are you from? I'm in Milwaukee. There are a few Wisconsinites on RO :) Here are my buns:

Sherry (Dwarf mix) and Button (Dwarf mix):

SherryButton2.jpg

Buster Jones (Holland Lop):

BusterJones.jpg

Pej (Holland Lop):

Pej2.jpg

Vivienne Violet (Lionhead):

Vivienne001.jpg

Loki is very good at disapproving!;)He's really rather hansome! Lily is so cute!

Bunbuns is so cute! he looks a bit like bud:).

Bracon is so beautiful!!!!!! I've never seen a bluefox before! I had read about Warren this morning, he's so cute!!

I love button!! Sherry's adorible too though! Buster Jones is very handsome, and Pej is just plain cute! Vivienne Violet is so adorible!! I love lionheads!!

Hey Tk! Here are my buns :) Btw, you may want to start a bunnynaping list now, there are LOADS of ADORABLE buns on RO!

Heres Simi[Pronounced like Si = SI in sick, Mi= Me.](My Lion head baby, shes probably around 3 or 4 months, Im not sure)
july82.jpg

simipepsi.jpg

And this is what she looked like when I first got her...
simi6.jpg

simi.jpg

And heres my new bun, just got her saturday actualy.
Sisi [Pronounced like CC] (We think shes a rex or Mini rex, we have no clue how old she is. (I got her from a friend who saved her from being 'set free'))
july811.jpg

july812.jpg

july87.jpg

:) I love this thread by the way!

SSS

Hi there! These are my buns!

Buddy: He is 1 1/2 and a mini lop!
moz-screenshot.jpg
BuddyandMeganll085.jpg

Roxie: She is 8 months and an english spot!
BuddyandMeganll080.jpg

Buddy and Roxie are not bonded yet. They are in the process right now!

Hey!

my buns are herman (english lop)

100_1816.jpg

winnie (mini lop)

100_1431.jpg

and izabelle (astrex coated mix breed)

july_5-7.jpg

I just have one. Her name is Karona (like the beer only with a K) and she is 11 1/2 months old. I have no idea what she is as I got her from the shelter I work at when she was 1.5-2 months ish!

bunny111111.jpg

bunny1222222.jpg

And before he I had a blue/lilac holland lop doe called Chloe. I got her from a friend at work who was a breeder and was getting out of it and needed a special place fore her first bun ever Chloe. I fell in love and took her in. She was 5 at the time and lived to be 8. She had kidney problems. I had her put down in October of 06.

DinnerBdayDog.jpg

This is Pebble, she is 1 year and 4 months old, and she's a REW Rex/lop mix,

100_0170.jpg

This is Ebony, Pebble's sister, 1 year and 4 months old also, and a black Rex/lop mix,

100_0055.jpg

And Madison, my 5 and a half month old lionhead, her colour is Chinchilla, (she doesn't have much of a mane :p)

000_0012.jpg

~Michaela and the girls~

I only have one right now, but that miiiight change once we both get settled in at college. But for now, here's my cutie pie, Butterfinger. He's a three-year-old male Holland Lop.

Butter13.jpg

Butter11.jpg

~Diana (And Butter)

Well, here are my boys:

This is Aftias, 10 month-old male, his mother is a Wild European Rabbit:

12-04-07_1750.jpg

(i love this one)

21-06-07_2349.jpg

And this is Odisseas, 10 month-old male, mixed-breed dwarf:

28-04-07_2158.jpg

26-03-07_2053.jpg

Latest posts