VIRUS WARNING !!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zee

Reaction score
Hi All

I received this virus warning today, just thought I would pass it on.Also there is a worm on bogus emails. It is called WORM_NETSKY.P

Dear All,

Please read the WARNING below

WORST VIRUS EVER ---CNN ANNOUNCED
PLEASE SEND THIS TO EVERYONE ON YOUR CONTACT LIST !!

A new virus has just been discovered that has been classified byMicrosoft as the most destructive ever. This virus was discoveredyesterday afternoon by McAfee and no vaccine has yet been developed.This virus simply destroys Sector Zero from the hard disk, where vitalinformation for its functioning are stored.

This virus acts in the following manner:
It sends itself automatically to all contacts on your list with the title:
"A Card for You".

As soon as the supposed virtual card is opened the computer freezes so
that the user has to reboot. When the ctrl+alt+del keys or the resetbutton are pressed, the virus destroys Sector Zero, thus permanentlydestroying the hard disk. Yesterday in just a few hours this viruscaused panic in New York, according to news broadcast by CNN.

This alert was received by an employee of Microsoft itself.
So don't open any mails with subject: "A Virtual Card for You." As soonas you get the mail, delete it!! Even if you know the sender !!!

Please pass this mail to all of your friends and colleagues.

Forward this to everyone in your address book. I'm sure most people,like myself, would rather receive this notice 25 times than not at All

Or it attaches to your emails. Ive seen the virus circulating through people on my contact list.

The worm is such a pain !!!

I'm getting between 10-20 emails a day, with this blasted worm attached to it.

I've been using Trend Micro email scanner, and thank god I have been.

My other spyware, anti-virus programms, have not been picking it up.

It was my aunt that sent it to me, and she lives in Yapton (near Worthing, West Sussex).

It could have spread 10 fold by now. I'm just watching my email very carefully over the next days/weeks.

The worm isnt but the virus is.

its listed as one of the top 10 worms around.

i have a list on one of my websites, that is constantly updated from the compamy i mentioned earlier.

Hi Gypsy ! :wave:

Hows you ?

Doing Wonderfully, tho a little bummedstinking rain , gonna need buildan Ark soon , workingon day # 6 and everything is flooded, Bunnys cages have been put up on higherstilts just incase , Dehumidifiercommitted suicide yesterday , poor thingjust couldnt take allthe abuse lol . Iwill b e goin to Home Deot Later today after workand get a newer one and muchbigger , hopefully itwill hook into the heating systemand work properly.

Tomorrow they are calling forSUN ( strange yellow object so I havebeen told ) Been so long I amnot sure It can be easily Identified .

All Babies are doing welltho Miss Isis has lost 4 outof 10 babies , 5 babieswere large and 5babies were very small ,not peanuts tho justvery small like they were notborn at their Due date . butborn a bit early . But theone surviving small one isheardy and healthy feeding well. Arggg Time to getthe kid off to school thenwork HAGD see yathis afternoon .

Latest posts

Back