Vinny acting up!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimmeh_121

Reaction score
okay,this isnt healthly for me.

Vinny has been acting up for the last couple of days and im loosing alot of sleep because up it.
Iv been up ALL night for the past 3 or 4 days!...(Minilops will tell you that)

basicly everynight Vinny throws his litter box about,nothing else just his litter box.

i get up and see what he wants,nothing.
he carries on and on,i get up again and he does nothing!

i change it everyday!
feed and water him everyday.

i let him out everyday and night for a few hours,and he still complains by chewing on the cage bars consantly.

when it comes to the time when its Hunnys and Ivos turn to get out,i have to put them back in because hes not satisfied!

hes a great bun!!
but its just that,that im really peed off with.

he just isnt happy with anything i do!.

and trust me im not imagining it!

If anyone know's what to do,i could really do with some help here guys!

I do honestly love this little dude but comes to night time hes a little devil!

lol now that im sitting up and awake hes shut up,but as soon as i lay down he'l start,,,,,What a great little bunny!

Pebbles used to do this to. I've heard putting atowel or something over the cage helps so that he can't see you. Isthere any way to attach the litter box to the cage somehow?

I would just try covering up his cage so he can't see you and go fromthere. Also if worse comes to worse, you might have to get a litter boxthat attaches to the side of the cage or take it out.

mmm yeah i thaught about attaching it to thecage,its plasic to a can put little holes in it and attachedsomething..ill give that a go...and putting a towel over..thanks spring!

Wildfire used to dump her litter box all thetime. She doesn't any more, but now Zeke and Baxter dig inthem... LOL, you win some and you lose some.

Try clamping the litter box down some how. And maybe give him another toy that he can throw around.

--Dawn

Latest posts

Back