Vet Referral

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

la

Reaction score
Recently I moved back to Oklahoma (due toKatrina). We haven't been up here very long, and right before Katrinahit Gulfport, MS it was nearing the time of our rabbits annual vetcheck up. However since we are no longer there I cannot take them tothe vet they went to. So I need a referral to a Vet. in the OklahomaMetro area (we're in Norman). I don't feel comfortable taking myrabbits to someone that doesn't know much about exotic animals like ourrabbits. I need a good knowledged vet. Is there anyone out there thatknows a vet around this area, or that lives in Oklahoma that knows agood one? I really appreciate any vet suggestions you can give me,because we need to get them fixed as well. Thanks.

I took Mr. Anakin there today. He got hisphysical. Everything came back well. The only thing he suggested was toget him fixed. He was crawling all over the vet while he was checkinghis lungs. Then on the way home since he was in a playful mood hedecided to explore the car. Thanks again for the refferal. I reallyapperciate it.

Is it really that odd for people to take their rabbits to the vet when they are not sick? That seems to be a thing here.

Latest posts

Back