very important question.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darlenenicole

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!!! I have a question about in sidebunnies!! MY bunnies Corbin and Leelo have been inside every since igot them about a year ago. The room that they are in needs to be fixedup.....since they love to chew on the walls and the carpet and thecloset door!!!! How do i make the transition from beiing inside bunniesto outside bunnies...are there any certain requirements?

p.s i have not been on the forum in a long time..its great to be back!!

Oh my gosh i am so sorry! I didnt know i postedthis one twice!! I thought the first time that i posted it it didntwork, then i just noticed i did it twice!! I am so sorry everyone!!!:(:D

Welcome Back.

I'm going to bump the Cages only post for you. There are a fewoutdoor cages, good ones, in there. Apollo is an inside baby but if Ihad to move him out i would do it slowly as not to shock and stresshim.

I'm sure there are plenty of people with outside bunns that can help you better than I can.

Tina

Is it best to transistion at the beginning of the summer (before it gets to miserably hot)?

transitioning themnow would be a better ideathan waiting till the hot months ,the hotter months will only addstress and heat stroke , whichisn o fun to deal withand generally ends upwith the rabbit expiring ,if your going to change themto outside bunnysits best to start now as longas weather permits , butgo slowly , that way htey have a chanceto adapt to the outside air.

I was going to be transitioning my buns tooutside, but that has changed. (I convinced Shawn that theywouldn't be happy outside...actually, I wouldn't be happy if they wereoutside.) Anyway, the research I did said that the spring isthe best time to move them because they can gradually get used to thewarmer weather. I'm thinking about 60 degrees or so.

Jen

Latest posts

Back