Vegie bag

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never heard of it, so I don'tknow. But my veggies seem to stay really nicely and it's amuch cheaper way. I keep mine in Ziploc containers with apaper towel on the bottom and one on top of the veggies.

Jen

Hmmm.....sounds like they are just trying to get you to part with your money. Are thosereusable?

I keep mine in a "lettuce keeper" plastic bowl. It has aninsert for the bottom that keeps the veggies from laying in thewater. I just leave the top off and it works really well.

Laura

ok...My biggest problem is my fridge likes tofreeze everything....its already set on the highest temp it can be, andit still freezes the vegies and other food i put in there...

honeybunnie8 wrote:
ok...My biggest problem is my fridge likes to freezeeverything....its already set on the highest temp it can be, and itstill freezes the vegies and other food i put in there...
Mine does that too, but the Ziploc containers seem to do workwell. The only thing I havea problem with gettingreally nasty if it freezes are dandelion greens.

Jen

My mom suggested to me to put severaldry paper towels in the bags after the veggies are washed.Soaks up the extra water so the veggies aren't sitting in that grosswater. It works well. My veggies are keeping twodays longer or more. :p

I use Ziploc bags that are made for veggies.They have tiny little holes to let air through. They keep my veggiesfresh for a couple of extra days.

Latest posts

Back