Vanilla in drinking water?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pam

Thanks, I will let my pal know she can use the vanilla on her horsesfor the flies. Fly repellent you can buy in horsey shops over here ismega expensive, so it may be cheaper for her to try the vanilla. Ithink she has also been using citronella oil diluted with somethingelse which she sprays on as well.

Buck

Thanks, have now started using the vanilla in the buns water bottle.Only put a couple of drops in to start with. I might put a couple moredrops in next time as it did not really seem to change the water colourat all.

trekcipi

Thanks for the tip. I bought vanilla extract this time, but will tryand get the imitation stuff next time. Don't want my two bunnies tobecome alcoholics do I LOL!:p

Sue

No wonder our buns just love the vanilla flavoredwater? That probably explains why they stagger about and bumpinto things as well. I swear I hear them singing in chorussometimes, but as we all know, rabbits can't hold a tune very well. LOL

Interesting point, Donna, although I suspect that diluted as it is,little harm will result, much like a couple of drops of bleach in thewater decreases algae but does not seem to have any detrimental effecton the buns.

Having said that, it would seem cheaper is better in this instance, though. Thank you for your input.

Buck

Buck Jones wrote:
No wonder our buns just love the vanilla flavoredwater? That probably explains why they stagger about and bumpinto things as well. I swear I hear them singing in chorussometimes, but as we all know, rabbits can't hold a tune very well. LOL

Buck
Oh, Buck ... you tickle me sobad!!! LOL!

BunnyMommy wrote:
Buck Jones wrote:
No wonder ourbuns just love the vanilla flavored water?? That probably explains whythey stagger about and bump into things as well.? I swear I hear themsinging in chorus sometimes, but as we all know, rabbits can't hold atune very well. LOL

Buck
? ? Oh, Buck ... you tickle me so bad!!!? LOL!??

Me too.

-Carolyn

It's Fly Season again!

Kill themdead!

They're no good to bunnies.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back