using the pedipaws on a bun???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~*sAbRiNa*~

Reaction score
I was looking at a flyer today and I saw that the pedipaws was on sale for only $9.99. Its basically a little hand-held motorized nail trimmer. Here is the link for those of you who haven't see the infomercial before:
http://www.pedipawstv.com/

My friend says it works well on her dog, anyone tried it on a bun before?

Thanks

I have one for my dog. She's a black lab/chow mix girl and I bought it for her. It works ok on her nails. It just takes FOREVER to get them down to a decent length. I have a regular nail clippers for her but she hates it so bad that I end up getting scratched.

I just got my bunny about a week ago and cut his nails w/ kitten clippers. (I've used them on my guinea pigs too.) Out of all the animals, he did very well. The guinea pigs are smaller to hold but they wiggle & some will try to nibble my finger/thumb. With Cookie, my rabbit, I did the burrito hold w/ a towel and sat w/ his butt securely in my lap. He did extremely well w/ no wiggling at all.

So, I guess what I'm saying is that I wouldn't use the PediPaws on Cookie because the clippers went by alot quicker.

My first thoughts on the subject line were "I wouldn't.." The noise and vibration might startle a bunny. I'd stick with just clipping the nails. Its easier, and faster.

Thanks for your opinions. I was assuming that they would be easier because Sabrina is so fidgety and sensitive when I cut her nails even if it took a bit longer. I guess I will save the $10 and buy her a new timothy tunnel.

Latest posts

Back