urgent advice needed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I have only just picked up on this thread,glad to hear Thumper is getting better. Am I right in sayingyou keep birds above the rabbits in the same shed? Apparentlyyou need to be really careful about bird poo near other animals asthere are loads of parrasites associated with birds that are very verybad for other creatures. My bunny alsoripped up yellow pages when recovering from surgery and bored so Ibought her a few rabbit friendly toys to allieviate theboredom,mine are like children and get bored veryeasily! By the way who is your vet? Good luck and hugs toThumper.

Hi Pam I hope Thumper is gettingbetter. It must be a really stressful time for you pleaseknow that lots of people are thinking about you as well asThumper. Big Hugs.

Yay! That is great news, I hope she doesn't doit again. I am glad none of my rabbits have dewlaps as I would beworrying about them chewing holes.

Pamela Moses wrote:
THUMPER WOUNDS HAVE HEALED UP NICE AND NO MORE:colors: NASTYINJECTIONS
That is just fantastic!:D,you must be so relieved,and Thumper must be happy as well

cheryl

That's just great,it sound's like everything is just going well for Thumper :)

cheryl

Back