updates

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabby

Reaction score
DAng I meant to title it updates evidently I forgot sorry

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=29531&forum_id=1

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=29498&forum_id=1

THe links to the first posts on sienna are aboveis above. Now for those who may remember(i know asking alot from so many rabbits)

In Novemver 2007 I got a bun who was found dumped in the woods. Well here she is today. kicking it back enjoying time in her "loft"

Full name, as requested by the girls who found her they wanted M&M because theirs names began with m, M&M's Sienna Rose. (Shh I just call her Sienna)

3205434186_751bbf3c17.jpg

THen August of 2008 we had the underage bunny who was bought at a flea market by a teen. I can't seem to find the link at the moment.

Achaean

above that was him then,

Below, this is him today, fresh as ever because he just hit the 6 month mark area

3204589463_331b9552a7.jpg

Tony didn't get his full weight until he hit a year.... and he actually put on a pound or so since then. Achaean looks just like Tony except for the little darker areas! He's gorgeous too!

Sienna is beautiful! How can people just dump them? It makes me so mad!

Gabby, thanks for the updates! It's so nice to hear how the rescues do! Although I know all of yours are happy and get the best care!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Tony didn't get his full weight until he hit a year.... and he actually put on a pound or so since then. Achaean looks just like Tony except for the little darker areas! He's gorgeous too!

Gabby, thanks for the updates! It's so nice to hear how the rescues do! Although I know all of yours are happy and get the best care!

maybe he's a pal cross..

I know i'm bad at putting up updates.. I tend to forget that I didn't do it...but I love seeing updates on others so I try to remember to do updates on mine..

I double check on certain animals at work as well, if no one else knows how they are doing, I'll call their home and check up on them. I guess it's that need to know how the story ends, maybe that why i read the last page in a book before I finish it :p

Gabby how could you not resist those deep deep bunny eyes looking at you . you knew what the rabbit was asking of you.

the cute bunnies was saying to you, Gabby Oh Gabby please help me take me in please don't leave me.

Iwas pettingmy sweet buneary and he was looking at me when i was petting him knowing he was being loved.

I wish the humane Soceity would give medal for your kindness to these sweet bunnies..

Bo B Bunny wrote:

I had a Pal years ago she was the average golden color.. after you mentioned this I was looking around there is the lynx color varaity and pics i found of them look just like Achaean.. but he's still a bit small.. but like i said before maybe he's a pal mix..

I actually didn't realize they came in a different color other than golden.. naughty gabby... I actually found one pic on one breeders sie that looked almost identical to Achaean now even the look in the eye LOL was the same ear shape same head shape and same color patteren...

Tony is a solid gold color with his white edges and tummy..... he's lighter than most I've seen.

Maybe, yours is just a small palomino? Tony was only 7 pounds for a long time. Now he's around 9?

Definitely a cross if nothing else..... he's precious!

Latest posts

Back