Updated Baby Angora Pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not keeping any of them. Right now we have three litters of Angora's. One has two babies and the other two have 7 babies. Lots of babies that will need homes in about 2 months.

I agree. The one is definately aVienna markedblue ( I always get one out of each litter) and the other does look lilac. I personally love the VM's. Not just for their unique appearance, but their ability to produce BEW's. IIf the picture of Mama is correct, she is also a VM blue- and will throw the vienna gene through all of her kits.If you breed her to another V-mark, you should aim for a self black. This would be your best chance at getting a BEW without the red cast to it's eyes. Two VM parents have will produce 25% BEWs. Ohhhhh, Iwish you were closer to me-I would take this doll in a heart beat!!:)

Icarus; your Harli is gorgeous!!!! I love that white nose:D My buck AND both my does threw vienna. I honestly had no idea because the breeder didn't make me aware of it when I bought them. Nonetheless; I couldn't be happier. Good luck finding another v-baby.

Here are some new updated pictures. They are around 1 month old now and are getting so big and fluffy. We know for sure that one is male and the other is female.

30AbabyB7.jpg

30AbabyB5.jpg

30AbabyB2.jpg

30ABabyB16.jpg

30AbabyB9.jpg

30AbabyB8.jpg

30Ababy15.jpg

30Ababy10.jpg

30Ababy7.jpg

30Ababy6.jpg

30Ababy5.jpg

30Ababy4.jpg

Hope you like the Pictures

I don't know y the pictures are big since i did resize them but if someone could resize them for me that would be great.

Back