Update (Travel Spay)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dustiechick

Reaction score
If you read my other post abouut how we flew Dustie down to get spayed due to lack of vet experience in my small town I'm sorry I haven't updated I haven't been near a computer lately!
It's been almost 3 weeksbsince dusties spay and she has healed up excellently! Her incision has all healed over and she is getting some "peach fuzz" on the once bald patch! :p we took the cone off 2 days after we got home even though it was supposed to be on for 10! It was really stressing her out. she was a sticky smelly mess because she couldnt groom herself, we had to hand feed her because she couldn't eat properly she would just shovel e food around in front of her face, and she was cut of from cecals., I'm really glad we did she didn't even go near her incision when we took it off. Thanks again for all your support through this ordeal!

Yay glad to hear dustie did so well, You are such a good bunny mom. Haha you had a cone on her?! Do you have pictures of this? Poor bun bun lol

Latest posts

Back