update on previous post

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
littleboo wrote:
thanks for your info. i take you are a very experiencedrabbit owner? maybe you could help with my other rabbit. i think she isvery overweight, she even has a double chin! i dont see how because shehas loads of excercise and is fed on pellets and hay. heres a pic ofher so you can see...

b2a4db27.jpg

5c23822f.jpg

What a cute bun of yours. So is your other bun. Both are reallygorgeous! I'm glad that the swaying problem is resovled. I was relivedwhen she said that she wasn't ill. The "double chin" that you werereferring to is known as a dew-lap. Many or mostly all have them..sodont worry :)Your bun doesn't look overweight..at least Idont think she is. Sorry, but I dont know that much aboutweight.

Take care,
Katy

Some have small dewlaps like my Mitzyand others have large dewlaps, like your girl and my nniece Fauna. Ithink dew laps are sooo cute. Here's a picture of Fauna and her big oledew lap.

attachment.php

Tina

Cheers Hon !!

On one pic, it doesn't look so, big, but on this it looks huge.

She's My Big Fat Snuggle Lump.

dajeti2 wrote:
W:shock:W, that isone serious dew lap. She looks adorable. She has a pillow for when shegets tired.:p What a doll baby she is.

Tina

I am so relieved the girls all forgive me. I felt so bad. Thosegirls of yours are all very sweet. Extra treats from me and the ZooCrew.

:love:

Tina

Latest posts

Back