Update In my 4 Ct rescues

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabby

Reaction score
3287841213_def7d1f039.jpg

lets start With Strawberry. THe top 2 pics are day 1, bottom 2 pics are today. Not a big visual difference, she still needs to blow out her coat, and she still needs to gain 1/2 -3/4th of a lbs. She has gained several ounces already. she should be 4 1/2 to 4 3/4 lbs, when I got her she was 3 lbs 4 oz, she is currently 3 lbs 9 oz. She is a bit of a picky eater but her eating has piclked up in the last week or so. Strawberry is 8 yrs old.

3288658936_749e369fd7.jpg

captain: Captain has gained a decent amount of weight, even gaining in his face his coat is just heading into major blow out time now, and there are a few hints of some shiny fur under it. his face has filled out a lot in 4 weeks which is amazing to me, he had such a skinny head when he got here, and now he has more that "manly head" I'll have to post another pic that really shows the fullness in his head, captain is 8 yrs old.

3288660060_90ffd26247.jpg

On to Del, if you look closely at the top left hand pic of Dell you will see a buldge sticking out, that is his ribcage and litteral stomach, it was taken after several hours here and he'd eaten to the pont his stomache was visable on BOTH sides of his body.

He is doing well now, his eating has cut way back, he's eating more like a rabbit instead of a ravenous dog, and he's put on a decent amt of weight. He is just starting to molt out now. Del is 7 yrs old.

3288660900_4192f3b5b7.jpg

and finally PJ, PJ has gained 3 oz, and seems to be idea weight, at 3lbs 3 oz, now all he needs to do is blow that rough coat and he'll be looking awesome. PJ is 8 yrs old.

Thats wonderful I am on my way to bun nap Del.

I will put in a app after I get him. So you can't denie it.

They look great! Awesome job.

JadeIcing wrote:
They look great! Awesome job.

I'll take more pics once they finally blow those nasty coats, THey are acting so much better, I open their doors they come sailing out..

Strawberry I have to set on the floor, but once her feet are on the floor that girl is like lighting she'd probaly win the rabbit race with 2 funky feet and all.

I also realized by the time i was finishin the pics on the second rabbit why they looked at bit nervous, and were walking funny on the couch, they've never been on a couch before in their lives, they weren't sure how to walk on the bouncy surface. I'm so used to everybunny else who is up and down on and off the couch.

Gabby wrote:
PBJ wrote:

THat's a long trip... what will everybunny else say? :p
Storma said he is a rescue bun so he is welcome as long as you give storm a treat when we get there.:run: Storm will get his new bother.:ph34r2

PBJ wrote:
Gabby wrote:
PBJ wrote:

Storma said he is a rescue bun so he is welcome as long as you give storm a treat when we get there.:run: Storm will get his new bother.:ph34r2
it's going to be a long run LOL and a cold one... Del wants you to Know he has a brother named Storm (Stormy a black tort holland lop with mostly up ears)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
They're all gorgeous! Poor Little Strawberry has twisted paws :(
Yes but she is faster than anything, the lil devil is quick, She ran behind the couch and gave me a good run for my money I couldn't keep up with her with the camera I got a back shot a blurred face shot because she's to quick LOL She does very well on her twisted feet ;)My bun piper has feet that twist outward from the wrist. no where near as bad as hers and iff you hold hi they twist back to normal, while Strawberry's are always twisted.

Gabby wrote:
PBJ wrote:
Gabby wrote:
PBJ wrote:

it's going to be a long run LOL and a cold one... Del wants you to Know he has a brother named Storm (Stormy a black tort holland lop with mostly up ears)
I guess I will haqve two storms in my house.:pOh I wish I really could

PBJ wrote:
Gabby wrote:
PBJ wrote:
Gabby wrote:
PBJ wrote:

oh well. that's ok we are used to that kind of thing ;)Just wait till you see his pics after he molts out and looks even more handsome :D

Gabby wrote:
PBJ wrote:
Gabby wrote:
PBJ wrote:
Gabby wrote:
PBJ wrote:

oh well. that's ok we are used to that kind of thing ;)Just wait till you see his pics after he molts out and looks even more handsome :D
I cant look cause I will be trying to find a transport route to get him here. I already want a dutch and to help one as cute as him and one that has come through what he came through. I would spoil him rotten he would never remember all the bad because there would be so much good between you and me.

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
Wow Del looks amazing! :)

Great job at getting them back up to weight! :)
Have you started a blog for them yet? If not, I am politely demanding one :D

Emily
thank you, we still have a ways to go with strawberry, but most of tat is her being a picky eater I think. She seems healthy otherwise, ignore the feet they are nothing really other than funny looking ;)
LOL... No I haven't started a blog at all of any type.. was afraid I wouldn't type in one enough... of course when I do type I typically type a lot.. but sometimes I go months w/o visiting web sites.. Shh I know I'm naughty.. I just get into modes where I'm doing things a lot or hardly at all. THat and i can't get webshots pics to show up here , and I'm nearing my limit on flickr..so I guess I'd have to use photo bucket... Honestly ok it's not bad, but it's not the easiest either steps wise.. I can do it, I just hate extra steps esp when I'm dealing with many pics and not just a couple..

recomendany places that are super easy and the pics will show up here when linked?

PBJ wrote:
Gabby wrote:
PBJ wrote:
Gabby wrote:
PBJ wrote:
Gabby wrote:
PBJ wrote:

I cant look cause I will be trying to find a transport route to get him here. I already want a dutch and to help one as cute as him and one that has come through what he came through. I would spoil him rotten he would never remember all the bad because there would be so much good between you and me.
I bet you'll find a needy dutch close to home, someone you can spoil rotten who's had a rough life prior. Honestly I love the dutxh, I have a spoft spot for them.. a few other breeds to, but I dunno, maybe it's because they look like border collies in rabbit form LOL

Latest posts

Back