Unexpected company, or......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

God Bless Us, Every Bun. :)

-Tiny Tim and Tucker Town

Carolyn wrote:
Carletta???? *Laughs*

Check out the "How you picked your Bunny's name" post.

Our Friend, Jim, has been thinkin on this.

;)

-Carolyn
LOL! I see he has.....

My sister used to have a dog named Tia maria Carlotta (taco bell doggie lol) and that might work too... Carlo tta LOL!

I knew someone who had a cat who rode home under their car..... AXLE lol

I'mcrying enough happy tears for me and BunnyMommy both! Where is that woman anyway? I can't believe she missed this moment! :XThis was so awesome! Jim,you and your family are just amazing for taking in a bunny at a moments notice like that. I have to think everything through and then second guess myselfand think it through again.....What you all did tonight was incredible. Buck and his Missus....well, the good Lord did good when he gave us those angels too!

You all earned some extra shine onthose halos tonight!

RaspberrySwirl

JimD wrote:
Mission accomplished!!

We've got the bunnie!!!

What a cutie she is :p.

I met Buck and the Missus, at a midway point between our places, for the bunnie drop. Wonderful people they are!! I wish I had had more time and that the weather had been a little nicer. I would have liked to have spent some time visiting with them.

Right now the new bunnie is in the x-pen, and Jessica is getting acquainted with her. We're hoping that she will bond with Jessica sothey can be best buddies.

I'll take pictures asap.

All for now

Update tomorrow!!

:~) Jim

Oh, oh, oh!!!!... .... You all are TOO wonderful!

Oh, this story has really made my day...

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I'mcrying enough happy tears for me and BunnyMommy both! Where is that woman anyway? I can't believe she missed this moment! :XThis was so awesome! Jim,you and your family are just amazing for taking in a bunny at a moments notice like that. I have to think everything through and then second guess myselfand think it through again.....What you all did tonight was incredible. Buck and his Missus....well, the good Lord did good when he gave us those angels too!

RaspberrySwirl

I'm here, Raspberry!... ... I'm here!...

BunnyMommy wrote:
RaspberrySwirl wrote:

RaspberrySwirl

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
BunnyMommy wrote:
RaspberrySwirl wrote:

RaspberrySwirl

LOL! ... :D

BLAHHHHHHHHH....

Yuuukkk, Raspberry and BunnyMommy.

-Carolyn

Good job catching the buns! I don't know how you managed it, there's times I can't catch my own buns!!!!!

Megan

I have a smile from ear to ear reading this this morning. All of you are so going to be rewarded for the good you have done for this little bunny. Bless you! Is there any local paper you could put the story in? I think others would love it, especially with it being Easter and all!- Jan

Dear Jim,

Was the new baby awake this morning when you went in and said, "WAKE UP BUNNIES!"?

Did you name her yet?

How was her first night?

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Dear Jim,

Was the new baby awake this morning when you went in and said, "WAKE UP BUNNIES!"?

Did you name her yet?

How was her first night?

-Carolyn
Dear Carolyn,

Yes. :D

No. :D

Good. :D

;~) Jim ***giggling***

Everybody try this......

First...smile as BIG as you can!!! :D

Now, while still smiling...say: " My face hurts !" :D

This story could be a veeeery long post.

"It was a dark andstormy night. Probably one of the darkest and stormiest nights of my life..!"

I triedit! I tried it! My face does hurt!

*running around the room giggling*

This is sooooo cool!

I'm happy you're happy! I think I need one of Carolyn's goofy songs right now!

Raspberry

Carolyn wrote:
BLAHHHHHHHHH....

Yuuukkk, Raspberry and BunnyMommy.

-Carolyn
Oh puhleeeez!!!!!! You are sucha sap! If we had a group hug smiley, you know you'd be right in the thick ofit!

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I'm happy you're happy! I think I need one of Carolyn's goofy songs right now!

Raspberry

We might have to come up with something on our own..... Carolyn might be busy getting ready for this weekend's festivities.

How 'bout the "Happy Happy Joy Joy" song for now ??!!??

And the icing on the cake was....I got to meet Ernestine!!!!!!!! However, The Missus kept a firm grip on her just in case I had any ideas of going home with 2 bunnies!

AnnaS wrote:
Any pictures of the new bunny?
Hi Anna!

Not yet! It was a pretty late night and our resident photographer (Danielle) was out for the evening. She didn't even know that I had gone to pick up the bunnie! We'll work on some pics tonight!

Latest posts

Back