Two Divas having fun on cold winter day! 💕❄️🥶

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 out of 5 foto s look like they are enjoying themselves

the other two foto s , dont show
and dont know at why

I'm a first time rabbit owner.
How on earth do you take your bun outside, public beaches, etc without them hopping away
Hi! Congrats on being a first time bun owner. To answer your question, these pictures were taken in my backyard. The pool area is completely enclosed with a fence and mesh so they cannot escape.
I don’t take my buns to public places. They have a good life at home. They live inside, they have a very nice outside bunny cottage that is also, fenced in and they are able to free roam the very large pool area…..all outside activities are 100% supervised.

Hi! Congrats on being a first time bun owner. To answer your question, these pictures were taken in my backyard. The pool area is completely enclosed with a fence and mesh so they cannot escape.
I don’t take my buns to public places. They have a good life at home. They live inside, they have a very nice outside bunny cottage that is also, fenced in and they are able to free roam the very large pool area…..all outside activities are 100% supervised.
How wonderful! What a fantastic life you are providing for your rabbits!
I live in Manitoba Canada.
Extreme temperatures here in summer and winter.
Hoping to set up my Xpen on days when the weather is right and sit with my rabbit.
We live in an area considered "raptor valley" as we are in their migratory path.
I could never leave my little guy unattended for a moment.
But this will be the best I can do.
Hopefully he enjoys the smells, the grass the bird songs and the breeze.
Fingers crossed I am really looking forward to this.

Back