True Blood Tonight!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

degrassi

Valerie - Member
Reaction score
Any True Blood fans? Anyone watch it tonight? Or plan on watching it?

I"ve been preparing by watching all the old episodes again. I also read the first 2 books during the break. I haven't read the 3rd book yet as I prefer to watch the season first and then read the book. Not sure why. I think otherwise I end up watching the show and going "thats not how that goes" too much.

I don't have HBO so i'm patiently waiting for my download to finish and i'll be watching it first thing in the morning :biggrin: Can't wait!

I think I might watch it tonight! :)
FX (UK Channel) just finished showing S2, I don't know when they'll get S3. I won't have FX when I go to university anyway, and Channel 4 won't be showing it until the end of next year probably. So I'm gonna watch it online.

I've read all 10 books and I think the show is a lot better than the books, which is very strange. I'm actually glad that they stray far from the books, because they are too focused on Sookie. Also the writing isn't all that great.. I haven't enjoyed the later books all that much anyway.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that felt that way Michaela! I couldn't stand the books (although I went out and bought and read all but the last three) but I love the show. Why did I read them if I couldnt stand them? Same reason I sit through a movie I can't stand, I'm hoping that SOMETHING will happen that changes my mind and makes me think "OOOooh, okay, so thats what it was working up to! I get it!"
I'm a sucker like that.

I also like the show much more then the books. I think books are poorly written and kind of lame. I dont' think I would be reading the books if it weren't for the show.

But now since I love True blood I feel the need to read the books too, even if they are different and dont' really relate to the show ,lol.

I watched the episode this morning! I love me some Eric! and Pam is just hilarious.

Watched the first episode - it was really good!

Best scene (apart from naked Eric!) was Sam's dream! I was so confused lol! Very funny. I've missed True Blood.

Exactly - nothing seems to happen in the books any more. I don't see where she's going with them, and it seems to be like, hmm, what new mythical creature can I bring into the books today? =/

Latest posts

Back