Trouble

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

This is a venting session for Bunny Parents

Tucker has been HORRIBLE the past hour. I think I'm gonna have to puthim to bed. It's 9:50 p.m. here and it's WAY too late for him!!

Chewing

Digging

Avoiding me

Tossing my shoes

Pushing everything around

Not listening

Sometimes, People!!!!

I'll tell ya...SOMETIMES!!! :X

-Carolyn

ooooh I can vent in here.....*deep breath*

AAAAGH Megan won't stop chewing on her dang cage and she's driving meINSANE!!! She chews and chews and when you finally put her out, shewants back in....GRRR!

lmao okay I'm done now.....

Michelle,

I was about to delete this post because I didn't want to seem ungrateful, but seeing that you understand my pain,

well...as they say here in America...

"Misery loves company" so, 'Shell, I guess I love you.

BunnyMommy,

I'm watchin you! Sir Sherman and I are just Waiting for you to slip.

-Carolyn

*laughs hysterically!*

Oh, Yea....

RRRRight, BunnyMommy!

-Carolyn

no, don't delete this thread!! Megan is a badbunny!!!! She eats everything she shouldn't and wont eat the things sheshould!! She chewed apart the recliner, she poops EVERYWHERE! She neverlistens, she wont stop smelling my feet! lol I shall name her DevilRabbit...

I must admit...I too have some bad little bunnies.Mella (the little white one)is the ringleader of mischief inmy house. She has every delightful chew toy, cardboard box, phone bookand straw basket at her disposal to indulge her love of chewing anddigging, and yet she will stand in front of me and chew a table leg, mybooks or anything close by that is a no-no. Or else just pick a cornerand try to dig a hole through the carpet. (perhaps an elaborate escapeplan?) She also has a Michael Jordan type verticle leap that canpropell her over a baby gate and into no-bunny-land.

Pauly is her best friend. Before he met Mella he was a pretty laid backlittle man. He always had a weird thing for the remote control buttons,but now he is also more than happy to assist in the carpet hole diggingand he enjoys chewing on wicker table legs...I guess I was asking forit with the wicker table...sigh.

I feel a little bad complaining about the bunnies too. They're sweeterthan they are crazy. But it's nice to have a place to vent.

Here's a pic of Mella chewing her Daddy's portfolio.

522235_10151322651781617_982458321_n.jpg

MyBunnyLovesMewrote:
She never listens, she wontstop smelling my feet! lol
You know, I've never understood bunnies' fascination with feet!

Sherman just can't stop smelling my husband's feet, and it drives my husband crazy! lol!

LOL Yeah I probably should've stopped her right away but it was kinda' cute. At least with the evidence she can't blame Pauly ;)

Cookie did not like ME playing with his favoritestuffed bunny friend, so after he took it away from me, jumped in hispotty box...turned his hiney towards the open end and flung poo atme!!!!

What a joy! He then turned around and started to push hislitter out with his front paws. So how many other people getpoo flung at them during a temper tantrum??

Wabbitwuv

That is a temper tantrum!You have onetough cookie! Mine throw their food bowls. Mella was just spayedyesterday and this morning I gave her a bowl of food and she kicked itat me and turned her back. Food went everywhere.

This is such a relief. All of a sudden today myangel Apollo developed a mean streak a mile wide. I put him in his cageand boy was he ever mad. Food bowl was flipped and kicked everywhere.Then I went to let him outand heflipped his litter box and kicked all his poopout at me. Like a dummy Istood there in shock lol. After we let him out the little stinker ranup and bit me then ran away.

Five minutes later he has a big love bug like none of the bad stuff ever happened.

I've noticed if he doesn't get his way he pouts. I've read of yourrabbits pouting and thought wow I am so lucky Apollo doesn't dothat.I would feel bad. Well he made up for lost time todaylol. Moody Bunny

Tina

i guess this isnt much of a vent, but oh well.

my lil Gizmo is still too new to have caused too many problems.

the only real problem i have is i think im getting addicted tobunnies!!!!! once i get into my apartment im going to get another one.and im going to bunny proof the whole room and potty train them andhave vboxes and paper bags and everything for them!!!! HELP!!! IMADDICTED TO BUNNIES!!!! :D

Well, well well, I had little Mocha out thismorning to play and she finally got me. She bit me right on my arm.Wasn't a hard bite, but she did it! I yelled OUCH, and no more than 2seconds later she was back licking me again!

Mornin Guitarsweety,

That sounds more like a love nibble than it does an intended bite.Sometimes rabbits do that without realizing that it hurts. Your yellingOUCH was a great thing to do. Surely the little one realized that ithurt and started kissing you instead. What a sweetie.

I loved these stories.

My My, we sure have some Strong Bunnitudes here, hmm?

After all that, we'd probably all adopt another if we had the space.

-Carolyn

Back