Trio bonding +updates

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allenstacy74

Reaction score
Hey everyone, so a little update on my trio, Cora (my doe) has had her dental work done and has had over a week to chill out, (my 3 rabbits were living in pens adjacent to eachother) this morning I started the bonding process at 8:35am, there were a few scuffles but no drawn blood, it’s currently 2:05pm and as it stands, my two boys (Eugene and Milton) are doing well together (sleeping side by side, eating together and grooming eachother) Eugene and Cora (my 2 oldest are also grooming eachother, sleeping together etc) the only issue I’m facing is Cora and Milton, they are fine sitting together but eventually Cora will thump and Milton will nip her and she runs away, they haven’t had a major fight or anything bad, I know it’s still early days but it seems to be going well so far, but Cora and Milton are both dominant, and to be completely honest Milton I’d clearly more dominant than her but she just will not give up 😂 it’s been a long ride getting to this point but I’m glad to say that they’re all in good health and aren’t fighting apart from abit of nipping which is normal from what I understand so, wish me luck that they will all form a bond! 🤞❤️

Hey everyone, so a little update on my trio, Cora (my doe) has had her dental work done and has had over a week to chill out, (my 3 rabbits were living in pens adjacent to eachother) this morning I started the bonding process at 8:35am, there were a few scuffles but no drawn blood, it’s currently 2:05pm and as it stands, my two boys (Eugene and Milton) are doing well together (sleeping side by side, eating together and grooming eachother) Eugene and Cora (my 2 oldest are also grooming eachother, sleeping together etc) the only issue I’m facing is Cora and Milton, they are fine sitting together but eventually Cora will thump and Milton will nip her and she runs away, they haven’t had a major fight or anything bad, I know it’s still early days but it seems to be going well so far, but Cora and Milton are both dominant, and to be completely honest Milton I’d clearly more dominant than her but she just will not give up 😂 it’s been a long ride getting to this point but I’m glad to say that they’re all in good health and aren’t fighting apart from abit of nipping which is normal from what I understand so, wish me luck that they will all form a bond! 🤞❤️
Thought I’d add a picture of them all flopped and snuggled together 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_4882.jpeg
    IMG_4882.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Thought I’d add a picture of them all flopped and snuggled together 🥰
Major breakthrough, Cora and Milton got all snuggled up together.. AND SHE GAVE HIM KISSES!!!! Guys, call me weird but I could actually cry, all day they haven’t really been interacting and if they were it was nipping or thumping at each other and they’re finally cuddling and grooming 😭🥹

Attachments

• IMG_4885.jpeg
    IMG_4885.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Glad they (or she) figured out the conflict just wasn't worth it. Hopefully all continues smoothly from here. And I know. It's such a relief when they finally get it and can be happy together.

Back