Today on RO-Saturday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
[align=center]
generalrabbitnews.jpg
[/align][align=center]Come read this lively discussion on Therapy Animals. There are pros and cons to every situation![/align][align=center]
bunstar.gif

[/align][align=center]New member, dolly87 shares a video of her bunny!
[/align][align=center]
cooldancebun.gif

[/align][align=center]Renters sometimes worry about that "landlord's phone number" section on adoption applications. Share your advice on what to do![/align][align=center]
thumper.gif

[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]
InfirmaryNews.jpg
[/align][align=center]Bunnies who need your well-wishes:[/align][align=center]fitchik's Hefewho needs a vet visit for his swollen genitals
[/align][align=center]Pet_Bunny's Pebbles who continues to be sneezy
[/align]
[align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
photophiles.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
contest_md_clr.gif

[/align][align=center]What Photo Phile threads do these photos come from???
[/align][align=center]First person to find all four threads,[/align][align=center]AND post an appropriate photo of their rabbit(s) in the four threads,
[/align][align=center]and is willing to send me a snail mail address,
[/align][align=center]will get a hand-painted (early Valentine) card from me! (to keep or mail to someone else)
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
photophile1.jpg

photophile2.jpg

photophile3.jpg

photophile4.jpg

[/align]

i considered going on a hunt and finding them all. . .

but i already have a card from you, wanted to give everyone else a chance lol

picture 1 is from Your Bunny's Favorite Toys

picture 2 from Hug & Snuggle Buns

picture 3 from Favorite Hiding Spots?

and 4 from "I want a Treat!"

Hilde has all of the answers correct....I made all of them in threads that anyone could take pictures for.... Did you take and post photos, Hilde? I'll have to go look now! :D

Yayyyyyy!!!!! Hilde wins!!! She posted awesome photos in each of the threads! PM me your address and you will have the first ever black-bunny Valentine!!!

Hi Minda, sorry I'm so late answering you on this.
My daughter has many favorites, but one of those is this one:
100_2133_2.JPG

10021332.jpg

But if you have already started, we understand.

Just curious, what was the one you were thinking of?
In the one she chose, you can leave the hand out, of course :D Though it does cover up some spots. But she chose it mainly for the pose, that was so typically White Chocolate :)

LOL, yes, that's another one of her favorites. We weren't sure how easy that was to work with though.
But she really loved lying all relaxed like that.
The one she ended up chosing does show the "bat" on her nose a bit more.

Latest posts

Back