to lovley bren

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there! Sorryit took me so long to reply to your message! I just now found thatthere were pages to these threads! Doh! I have 3 boy rabbits. One is amini lop who is in a cage by himself. The other two are together. Theyget along great and seem to tolerate one anothers "advances". None ofthem are nuetered. I am not sure what the breed is on any of them. Howdo u know what breed they are?

I will post some pics, soon!:)"Bren":)

if you post some pics i may be able totell you im sure pamnock or carolyn could tell youi would love to see pictures of your buns they sound cute

Hi there! Ok, Ijust created a topic and posted pics of my 3 bunns. It's titled "HereAre MyBoys"! Go take a look and let me know if you or anyoneknows what kind they are, ok?

Thanks, :) "Bren" :)

gjsara wrote:
ifyou post some pics i may be able to tell you im sure pamnockor carolyn could tell you i would love tosee pictures of your buns they sound cute
Please remember not to underestimate the power of the forum andalthough Pamnock and Carolyn may the best it does not mean other peopledo not the anwer. (i mean this nicely)

Who are your bunnies? How are they cos I really cant rememberabout them. Have you told us much about them? WEIRD- If you have imlosing my memory!!!!!:?

loadzaluv

Loz

xXx

i apoligize loz and ebony i didnt meananytihng by it just from my experience they been very helpfuland since she was new i was only tring to help

Latest posts

Back