tibebels first trip to vet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think to help make as stressfree as possible use a carrier for her. Bring a water bottle and attachit to the cage. I always bring Apollo's hay and pellets too. That waythe carrier has some familar smells from home and it usually has acalming effect.

It may help to do a trial run first. That way you know how sheis going to react. Take the carrier with her in it and drive around theblock. Try a couple short drives and increase the time she is in thecar. Most rabbits are fine in the care. Apollo loves going for carrides.

When does she go to the vet? Do you have a few days to prepare? I hope so. How was she on the car ride home?

Tina

Oh Good so you have plenty of time toget her ready. You would be surprised how well most bunns take being inthe car. When I picked up my two it was from a breeder almost 5 hoursaway. Apollo slept in the front seat and Athena stretched out in theback seat. I had bought carriers buy they were too small for Flemish. Iwas really worried to but didn't bother them a bit.

I hope all goes well with her trip to the vet. I hope you'llkeep me posted on how she does in the car. Good Luck.

Tina

Latest posts

Back