Thumper is loosin hair!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IluvBunniez

Reaction score
Hey Guys.Yesterday when I wasbrushing Thumps,I noticed that right about her tail is loosing alot offur.She dont have a bald spot,but if you grab the hair is just comesout and she dont even jump.My mom told me to ask you guyes, COuld shebe loosing her winter coat?Im worried that its something seriouse. Wheni touch that area she dont jump or sqeak so Im guessing it dosnt hurther.

Ashley,,,Thumps...FayNay

I've heard that all buns shed their fur all the time, so I reckon it's no cause for worry. ^_^

My Riku shed her fur all the time too and she's still healthy and well. ;)

yeah they shed very often.. you should head toyour local pet shop and buy a brush to remove loose fur, you'll besurprised how much loose fur there is on the first brushing. also ifyou have good ruffage for your bun, it'll help in getting them toloosen the fur. i use rugs instead of store bought ruffage, they seemto like playing with them more. a lot of times you'll see them lie ontheir backs and wiggle around, it's really cute to see

I Luv have you seenthem gloves for shedding? theyactually work better for getting theloose hair as apposed to a brush, not only that the rabbits getthe benifit of a really goodgrooming plus a really wondefull bondingsesion .

i have them for my cats andrabbits lol themlittle bumps on the glovestimulate the skin , making it much morehealthy and it distributes the oils abit for evenly.

For the last few days I've been brushing Pebbles because of her shedding.

I use a brush called Zoom Groom found in the cat section and it takes hair off very easy.

lg_54344_38b1d.jpg

I alsohave the vacuum cleaner running:shock: to pick up the loose hair while I brush Pebbles. :p

Rainbows! :D

Latest posts

Back