Thumper Fun sun day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IluvBunniez

Reaction score
Hey well as you all now no the neighbors bunnysare healthy and the owner of the bunnys have been doing research onthem and learning alot about then, well he wanted to see my bunnys so Ibrought then over to play with his 3,Fay is to small so i made her playwith the gental female bunny over there but thumper was playing withthe male and female and the male tryed to *wrestle*Lol with Thumper andthumper was like you try it and die and she took off running so I DIDNOT BREED them she wouldnt let him no wear near her and it was soofunny and when i brought then home they was so tierd from runningaround there sound alseep.Not that i wanted to mate them but she isntready at 7 months? is that normal i mean i want to mate her adventuallybut she isnt ready for it and im not ready to take a risk on her notbeing a good mom.

Love,Ashley*thumps*faynay

Ps. Ill be sending pics later

aww how cute! She should be ready at 7 months asdepending on the breed, many are ready at 5 to 6 months but if you feelshe isnt ready then maybe its a good idea to wait, good luck with thebuns,

Leanne:)

Its not that I dont think she is ready its justshe runs from him and sneaks up behind him when he turns around thumperlets him sniff her but when he stands behind her she takes off she Ithink she is telling me she isnt ready and wont be for a while Faywanted to play with that male and I didnt let her no wear near him andshe got mad

well if i do try agian It wont be for a week orso becasue I dont want to put any stress on her once so ever,I want herto love me and not hate me for putting her up to become pregnate.Alsoafter the reasearch andy the owner did he decided to try once agian andget the mommy pregnate so maybe ill try agian if the litter or kits are100% A-Ok!Then she should be ready like fready

Latest posts

Back