Thumper and prince

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prince_and_thumper

Reaction score
I thought I would show my bunnies ^^. I took pictures of them at seperate times because they aren't bonded, and I don't think they ever will be, since they are both males. Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this.

By the way, prince is now calmed down and eating + drinking. Thank you everyone for the advice :)

Now onto the pictures, prince first. He is a himalayan I was told.

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Thumper is a blue mini rex.

005.jpg

009.jpg

006.jpg

Oh... and sorry the pictures are so big.. I resized them on photobucket.. but I guess it didn't work >.<

Wow Prince is beautiful I love his striking colors and Thumper seems so huggable :) Very cute bunnies

Are you thinking of starting a blog for your babies?

If you do, I will be sure to look at it :)

prince_and_thumper wrote:
Thank you everyone :) And becca, I did just start a blog for them on blogspot ^^ I don't know if it's ok to put the link on here but if it is I'll certainly do so :)

You can do a bunny blog on this forum!! *In a whiny kid voice* Pleeeaaase, Pleeeaase!

Your bunnies are very striking! Yep, all you have to do is put "PICTURES!" in the title of your blogs, and we will all be visiting them to take a look! ;) Bunny owners love to look a bunny pictures....doesn't even matter that the buns are someone else's!

They are absolutely gorgeous! but of course I'm drooling over the mini-rex! (You'll find out I'm a bit mini-rex crazy! LOL!) I want to snort his fur! :hearts:

Latest posts

Back