This is our girl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DakotaBunBun

Reaction score
This is Miss Dakota. We got her from anauction here in our little town.. She is from a breeder andwe paid $16 for her. A huge bargain for such alittle princess. We have had her since Saturday and she ispretty scared. She wont let you reach in the cage and get herbut when I do get her she likes to hide in my arms. I put heron the couch with me last night and slowly she would go further andfurther out of my lap.. I am SOOOO in love with this little girlallready.

I guess I will be one of the first ones to say"AWWWWW!" She is a very very cute little girl! I amso bad about breeds, what type of breed is she?

I am thinking she is netherland dwarf someoneplease correct me if I am wrong. I just looked up diff breedsand she looks most like them.

Ty I do agree she is ADORABLE but I am a little biased.

Cuteness overload!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree that she looks like a little himalayan colored NetherlandDwarf. Only $16??? That little lady looks priceless:)

Pam

Miss Dakota is a very cuteN.D. Give her time toadjust and she will be a little scared of all the new sights and soundsin the house. Does she still chew on theCarefresh?

Rainbows! :)

How adorable!!

She looks a lot like Orion when Ibrought him home.He got a reprieve from being snake food when I brought him home foronly $5. It was insane. He's grown a lot.He too is himi colored, but he is part mini rex -- has thatrex fur.

Jen

NO she hasnt been eating the Carefreshanymore. I think she realized it tastes like crap.What does himilayian mean exactly I thought she was a REW ND but like Isaid I dunno much about rabbits but I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE her.

I am not sure her age. I weighed heryesterday and she is 15ozs so almost a pound. Someone in thechat room said they figure around 6 weeks. Ty for all thecomments I am going shopping today to spend some $$$ on her..I love shoppin for my animals..

What an adorable little girl!

Just give her time to adjust to everything and she'll come around. Ittook a bit with our doe Abby, now she just hunkers right now and purrsaway when I come over to pet her.

Latest posts

Back