This Forum & Mozilla Firefox

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mambo101

Reaction score
Am I the only one that can't "post" on thisforum when I use Firefox as my browser. I hate IE but I have to use itwhenever I want to post here.:banghead

I've always used Firefox and have never had a problem posting to the forum with it.

Are you using a current and up to date version of Firefox?

Also, what operating system are you using? I've used bothWindows and Linux (Gentoo) to post, and have had no problems witheither.

--Dawn

I personally dont like mozilla and thesuch....but I want tabbing so i downloaded an upgrade thingy forIE..its called maxthon...it makes IE tabbed and such....you could trythat maybe....

Yes I got it fixed. Whenever I use Mozilla and Itry to post and I click my mouse pointer in the reply window, nothinghappened. Thus I assumed it wasn't working. Now I realized when I openthe reply window if I just start typing, it will work. Duh.

I have a bit of trouble using this forum andfirefox too, but it's the only website I ever have trouble with. Itacts like it's loading up the page and it takes forever, I think it'sall those emoticon thingies as once I've loaded up one 'reply' page Ican reply to other threads straight away too.

I would never, ever use any other browser again, the add ons for firefox make it so worth it!

My husband won't let me use IE, hehe!He says it adds too many viruses and stuff to the computer. Ifigure, hey, he's the computer dude, not me...I don't care eitherway! LOL!!

Glad you figured it out, mambo! :)

I love Firefox, even though the forum softwareisn't fully compatible (grrr). The only thing I really missout on is the spellcheck function. I could use it.

Hehe, naturestee, I know what youmean. It's frustrating to sometimes go to a site to see avideo or some such, and have it say "Firefox is notcompatible". ARGH!

I didn't know IE had a spellcheck function...interesting...:)

Latest posts

Back