Thick member needs help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nora123

Reaction score
Hi could someone please help Im still struggling to use this site I now know how to start a new thread, but how do I know if I have got a new message not sure where to look or what the little messages at the side mean please help.

At the very very top of your screen is a black bar with a few options. On the very right, it will show your name with a 0 beside it, or a different number in red. Those are personal messages, Private member to member messages.
Also a long the top, the easiest thing to do is click the option that says "My Threads". You will be able to see all threads you've created in here. If it has a new message that you haven't viewed, that particular topic will be bolded in comparison to others. This also works under "My Replies" (also a long the top) you can see all threads you've replied to, and see if any new posts have been made since you last visited that thread.

New messages from members are shown at the upper far right side where your member screen name is. It will show up with a red square with the number of messages or when a member likes one of your posts.

If you need to refer back to a PM or Private Message or want to PM a member go to the very top of the page & click on "My Account" for a selection & you can find the PM about halfway down. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back