The New Kids

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We are back , the Boyshave setteled into their new cage nicely , After afew minutesof chase the bunny and hoping inand out of the bix theysettled down for a goodgrooming lol Iwill update with pictures as soon as thesun gets away from their area , andi can get a goodpictures .

Just wanted everyone to know weare back and they madthe trip nicely , well except for theone explosion as we werestarting off lol , but they settled downand rode an hour and a halfjust fine , will begiving them some Nutri- cal ina short bit , just to be safe.

IM000105.jpg

Jack Rabbit " Mine , ALL MINE!!!!!

This is Buster Bunny

IM000107.jpg

Already I have had to seperatethem , im not sure if its because ofallthe Doe's or ifit because ofthe car ride down ,but something sure set them offin a major fight , wasquickly squashed with adivorce lol , i may try and reintroducethem and rebond later , mostlikely aftertehir neuters.

What beautiful boys!

I'm sure they'll calm down some once they get settled in. The car ridealone is enough to put any well behaved bun into a tither.

You're a gem. :)

They boys are adorable. Sorry to hearthey are not getting along:(. They will certainly grow and thrive underyour care. What an awesome bunny and piggy rescuer you are. :D

Tina

Melissa said they arenetherland dwarf / flemish cross . they are verycute and very sweet but not to each other at themoment , i think they are having tempertantrums lol but they will befine i think in a few days .

Yay, Gypsy!!!

They're beautiful babies. I hope that after they feel settled in,they'll be able to pick up their friendship where they left off. Theircoats look like they have a few colors going on there. Very pretty. :)

Umm..."explosion"???? :shock: Or was it just their freaking out that they were moving?

Bless your heart for taking these two. I've said it before, you blow meaway with how big your heart is. Buster and Jack are about to learnthat their lives just got started. They're home at last.

Congratulations. :)

-Carolyn

The boys are so cute. I think I like Jack the best. (Already have a favorite!)

You are so lucky.

Ally

** Umm..."explosion"???? :shock: Or was it just their freaking out that they were moving?

Carolyn in a Cevy Aveo itwas like an explosiontrustme lol SillyRabbits weigh about the same asthe car lol'

Is there a difference lmsoi thought for sure i was goingto have bunny parts everywhere lol, Iused to have a horse that woulddo the same thing when scared , verydangerous lol 1100 lbs of freaked outhorse is scarey enough butget a 4 lb and a 3 lb rabbit doingthe same thing will makeyou cringe just as bad .

Fun Bun, No mama was anetherland dwarf , Daddy was a flemish , ANDNoo bunny nappin ,lol im the bunny napper inthe house lol . they are sweetboys .

I just Love BustersColors very muted with awhite collar , he is a mooshtoo , all though I dontappreciate being Marked ( Phew) .

Thanks Mambo, Tho they really werntrescuses they were very well taken careof , Melissa ,one of ourMembers had togive them up and iknow it broke her heart to have todo so , I was veryLucky to live close enough tobe able to get them .LOL thoboth Boys give teh newguinia pigs a big eyed look ,lol its so funny their3 times the size ofthe whistle pigs butlet them sound off and bothboysfind their respective hutchs ina big hurry lol .

Latest posts

Back