The Life and Times of Oliver! (:

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCatCar

Reaction score
Hey guys! I haven't been on here in a while, but I'm starting back up again!

I've had my baby boy Oliver for about 8 months! He's about nine months old right now. He's a Lionhead and has a crazy cute mane. I haven't had time to play with him much, so he isn't hand trained right now, but I'm trying to get him back to that. He's really laid back and pretty calm.

Here's an older picture of him, when he was about 4 or so months old in the first one, and probably 6 months in the second!

m9aw75.jpg

16bc276.jpg

Hi everyone! I haven't been on in a long long time! Oliver is doing good, I'm still working on hand training him. I have some new pictures to upload, and some of my other pets! I'm juts going to do a whole new introduction of them! :)

Look forward to meeting your Oliver and your other pets. I love his color and boy what a mane. Can't wait to see what he looks like now. My Dobby and Kreacher are 9 months old now too. I'm looking forward of having the experience of a Lionhead shortly. My boy is 6 weeks old now and can't wait to get to know him.

K :)

This is Oliver! He's almost a year old. He's a lionhead and my first rabbit since I was 5. In these pictures he basically just looks like a big blob of fur!

w7iout.jpg

t9uxbm.jpg

Here's one of my dogs. His name is Pugs. He's a shih tzu mixed with who knows what. He's about 9 years old. I got him when my grandparents passed away. He's mine and my moms baby boy. He's the most intelligent dog I know. He doesn't exactly what you tell him even if he's never really heard it before. He's getting older and slowing down now.

125j03t.jpg

mhcchw.jpg

I also have an 8 year old Boston Terrier. His name is Bandit, and I don't have any current pictures right now. He's a CRAZY dog. Neutering him definitely didn't calm him down any. I love him to death, but he's so crazy.

I also have a cat and a parakeet. The cat, Maria is sucha sweet heart. Shes about ten years old and such a sweet cuddly cat. No pictures of her either.

Hope you enjoy my bunch! :)

Love your Furball Oliver. What a Mane. Can't wait to see more pics of him.

Have an old dog too, set in his ways. Jake's 12 now, coming up to 13. Can't help but love him.

Thanks for introducing your bunch. Look forward to reading more about them.

K :)

Latest posts

Back