The King

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

la

Reaction score
Thursday we bought Anakin his first "bed." He isstill a baby and we were waiting for him to mature a little before webought him a bed for his cage. I put it in his cage, and he refuses toget out of it. Thursday he only came off of it to drink and eat. Todayhe moved his water bowl close enough that he doesn't even have to getoff of the throne.He also pulled it to where he blocked the air fromtheir fan so that Tiny B couldn't get anyair. I thought thatwas hilarous. You couldjust see the grin on his face from it.She got even though. I'm glad we got the bed when we did, heseems to love it, and apperciate it. He has yet to urinate on it, whichis suprising for him! Here are pictures.

ana001.jpg

ana002.jpg

Oh how cute. I wish I could get Apollosomething like that. I think he'd need an actual couch. I might have toget one for the Twins and Nibblets. I bet they would love one. Thankyou for the pictures and the idea. What a cutie.

Tina

la wrote:
Thursday we bought Anakin his first "bed." He is still ababy and we were waiting for him to mature a little before we boughthim a bed for his cage. I put it in his cage, and he refuses to get outof it. Thursday he only came off of it to drink and eat. Today he movedhis water bowl close enough that he doesn't even have to get off of thethrone.He also pulled it to where he blocked the air from their fan sothat Tiny B couldn't get anyair. I thought that was hilarous.You couldjust see the grin on his face from it. She got eventhough. I'm glad we got the bed when we did, he seems to loveit, and apperciate it. He has yet to urinate on it, which is suprisingfor him! Here are pictures.

ana001.jpg

ana002.jpg
That is so cute.I almost got one of them for my Pepper,but Ididn't because he got used to the bed we have for him and I didn't knowif he would like it to be a different kind of bed.

Latest posts

Back