THE HAUNTED BUNNY HALLOWEEN CONTEST

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bunnd.....James Buund :cool:

Benji-shades.jpg

Hazel and White Chocolate, Trick-or-Treating

spookyhouseci7.jpg

BTW, that's pretty acurate to their real temperaments.. Hazel, our sweet, loving, "wild" cottontail, and White Chocolate, the growling, lunging, biting "Furry Little Quisenart" :D.

LOL, I love the bunnicula one. And I think Macey should win just for being able to keep the bunny still for a photo while wearing all that stuff!! What an amazing feat that was. seriously.

[align=center]Bun-Buna-Bun-Bun[/align]

[align=center]
skeet600x450.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Bad to the bone...[/align]

LOL! I now have "Bad to the Bun" stuck in my head. For those of you who want to dress your bunny up for Halloween but don't think they'd enjoy wearing a costume, you can do what I did if your rabbit does well with a harness. As you can see in the picture from before, we sewed angel wings (could also use safety pins) to the back of the harness and made a halo out of wire and wrapped that around the collar part of the harness. You could make your bunny into a bumble bee, a fairy, a butterfly... You could even attach a little cape to the collar so he could be a vampire!

He's also the world's biggest flirt, even though Mocha smacks him on the nose for it. Flirts with Fey (and was in love with Sprite), Oberon, and the cats. He's a lover and wishes he could be a playa!

Back