that bunny look =0/

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup they gave me that look of, " I need some lovin ( esp. from the white one ) ". it just killed me going to work w/ that picture of that in my head =0(

I wish I could bring my bun(s) to work =0/

View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1439681850.098925.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1439681879.315053.jpg
This is marble and ebony rose telling me they want another tunnel, and telling me stop taking photos or I'll go further into the tunnel!

View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1439681987.008708.jpg
This is storm telling me he deserves to be in a day cage (even though he got out the day before and his punishment is staying in his cage the next day) I thought this was funny because he is acting as if he's in prison and trying to brake the bars😂

(ps. this cage is temporary as I had an unexpected visitor who dropped off 5, 3 week old bunnies who were in bad shape and needed someone to care for them. So they took storms cage)

View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1439682219.041475.jpg
And this is smokey posing for a photo, after this he posed again and again and again then tried to chew my phone case when I stopped :(

I'm kinda relieved to see I'm not the only bunny-trained human! lol Yes, Tumper is a total attention hog. I've literally lain in bed trying to unwind and ended up scratching him for a couple of hours and he still wants more. But he's soooo cute about it he'll come up by my head and give me little bunny grooming until I start up again. And whenever I go by his always open cage he hops up to the door and sticks his head out like "Hey....a scritch or two, please?" Even when I go to give some kale (An all-around fave in this fertilizer factory.) he'll come over, sniff it and rub my hand until I pet him while the other 2 are eating like their hay and food are all gone. Then afterwards, he'll go nibble. Ahhhh....ty for showing me I'm not totally nuts and sharing all the adorable pics!:brownbunny

I know the feeling being a single parent of two kid(s) ( as in bunnies ). they have me trained well ... =0)

water, green(s), pellet(s), clean potty tray, hay, repeat .... and don't forget the massaging when needed

we are not nutz, WE just have a passion for cute, cuddly, fluffy, chewing, individual(s) ( sometimes w/ attitude =0/ ) ... its good w/ me =0)

>grinning wildly< How do these fuzzbuns look so cute no matter what breed? Not to be dark but I even saw a pic from overseas where some mean kids poured lighter fluid on some poor bunny and set it's ears on fire. Fortunately a loving rabbit couple helped with the cost of his recovery and took him in to play and romp safely in their rabbit area and he actually survived. Vets were shocked the bunny didn't die from shock and the owners say he plays and romps happily despite his little "disfiguration". They had a pic (Which I had saved on my old laptop.) and even that little fellow was adorable..... Oh, and the article stated the juveniles were charged with Animal Cruelty 1st Degree which held the highest penalties they could give. Sometimes, though....when humans are cruel to those less able to defend themselves such as small animals, children, the elderly or somehow enfeebled I sometimes wish the victims could choose the bully's (or bullies') punishment, though. Of course, I guess the best vengeance is the ability to go on and live a happy life. K....APOLOGIES! Didn't mean to share a darkness on such a happy site. I just think it's actually a happy, hoppy ending in the sense the 'young adults' have a record, fines, and juvie to remind them and the bunny is living a peaceful, safe life. (Plus, from the pic besides looking bright-eyed and alert, the surrounding fur and whiskers were growing back very well.) Now that I've been kinda dark, though, may I share a non-bunny but funny cartoon? (Not totally non-bunny for those who free-roam their bunnies in their bedroom, maybe....My buns have similar designations.....neutral zone, potty paper zone, singular petting zone, dual petting area, make sure to disturb mommy from here area, start Buntona 500 here line....lol)

catmap.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back