Thanksgiving thanks-

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvmybuns

Reaction score
Last night I was leaving my boyfriend's parents house. I had just pulled onto the main road going over the bridge overtop the expressway. My car hit ice and spun 3 times. It slammed sideways into the guardrail and literally tipped over and I thought I was falling onto the the expressway. Thank god the railing was strong enough and my car flipped back the right way. The car is totalled but luckily I walked away and noone else got hit. That is a real Thanksgiving thanks.

OMG that must have been scary. I'm so glad you are ok. Sorry about the car though, I know what it's like to total a car I totalled 2 last summer, neither accident was my fault.

Are you feeling it today, i imagine you are pretty sore.

Susan:apollo:

OMG - I'm so glad you're ok.

Are you sore today?

I'm sorry to hear about totaling the car - but as long as YOU came out ok - the rest can be worked out.

Peg

A friend of mine just had the same thing happen, minus the ice...and she also walked away from the wreck once someone helped her out of her overturned car.

Are you okay today? Are you going to get checked by a dr, just to be sure?

Hugs and lots of thanks for you making it through okay!

Rosie*

That is terrifying! I'm very happy to hear that you got out OK... the car can be replaced. You, on the other hand, are irreplaceable. :hug: {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Gotta watch those overpasses!

Thanks so much everyone! I will definately pay more attention to the "Bridge may be icy" signs. IF I ever drive again...

It's too bad I didn't have collision insurance. At least my insurance is paying for the guardrail.....Maybe I can get a car for Christmas....

And today I am definately feeling the soreness more than yesterday. Can't complain. It could be SO MUCH worse. Everyone be careful this winter. Ice is such a scary thing

Latest posts

Back