testing a ulr

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the explanation of wry neck and thepictures of Brice, Gabby. I was hoping you'd see that andputdown yourexperience.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Thanks for the explanation of wry neck and the pictures ofBrice, Gabby. I was hoping you'd see that andputdown yourexperience.

-Carolyn
since him and I are at the point that we are, I wish i hadmade notes tomyself, because there was a point that I thought forsurehe was a gonner, and even set myself up for it thinking every moment hewas going to go, but then things started to changeand he was able to take a step with out rolling or flipping every time,and it kept getting better. Since he still retains a bit of atilt, he can loose his ballence, but generally only if he is trying todo something that he hasn't yet remastered with his tilt. Like nearlytipping last night while trying to dig at the side of a box, mindyou it wasn't a box for him it was for packing our stuff, buthe didn't care lol

One person who helped me, that i metelsewhere, has a rabbit who has been living with a tilt for over ayear, she tells me hers was injurry related, and her tilt is farmore tilted than Brices is. she told me about the heartsickof watching her try and right herself, of panicking when she tippedover and wishing more than anything you could just help thenand make it go away. It is a heart wrenching experience, but I am gladhe has come through like he has my luv my wittle man :)

O/T but i think i need to take the water dog swimming, he was just inmy bathtub with a toy playing. as I sat here typing i heard himcrashing around in there, first time he ran out befoe i got to thedoor, the second time i caught him in there he fled and left his toybehind lol

Gabby,

I couldn't imagine how upsetting it was for you to watch Brice in hisweakest moments of wry neck. I hope and pray that none of myrabbits, or any other rabbits for that matter, ever get it. I, too,thought he was a goner at one point and am still impressed that he'sback to his old self except for the tilt. That still has tobe a bummer to see him like that.

The dog wants to go swimming? Is there ever a dull moment inyourhouse??

-Carolyn

Wait a minute! That's right!!!! Gabby, I forgot that you were Brice's mom!

Oh, goodness! I'm so glad to hear that he'scontinuing to improve. He's a real testimony of what can beaccomplished through love and good care.

Give that sweetie a great big hug from me and Sherman!!!

Three cheers for Brice!

Hip-hiphooray!!!

Hip-hiphooray!!!

Hip-hiphooray!!!

thanksBrice enjoy's all thelove he can get. he is a real mummy's boy. I know someday hewill have to leave but i hope it isn't any time soon, he still needs tospend time here on earth, no rainbow bridges for him.

Carolyn is there a dull moment there sounds like you have your hands full.

I will say though I enjoy chasing aftermy fur kids and keeping up wuth them, some people do it with humanchildren, we do it with fur babies. They are our children afterall. if i knew of a place that I could put a videopic I'd make a mini video of Brice running around and post alink. I might get to do that yet, let me experiment.

Gabby,

I'm enjoying all the company of the Buck's bunnies, but Tucker won'tlet me near him. I try all the time, but he won't have anypart of me. What a spoiled little thing he is.He'll only let me feed him. I thought for sure that once ortwice, he'd let go of the grudge he's holding, but Not Tucker!

-Carolyn

Oh, that Tucker! :DIt just wouldn't be our own dearTucker Bucker without just alittle smidgen of "attitude".

Oh, how I lovehim!

Carolyn wrote:
Gabby,

I'm enjoying all the company of the Buck's bunnies, but Tucker won'tlet me near him. I try all the time, but he won't have anypart of me. What a spoiled little thing he is.He'll only let me feed him. I thought for sure that once ortwice, he'd let go of the grudge he's holding, but Not Tucker!

-Carolyn
those stuborn polish rabbits :p we luv you tucker and you know itlol. hmm who has mommy wrapped around his wittle paw,hmmmmmmmmmmm? lol

Oh i think i found a site to host my mini videos, I will betrying that tonight, i have a video of jenny promise andtrapper barking at the door, once i find out that works andpeople here can see it I will then get a video of Brice hopping. soundgood?

BunnyMommy wrote:
Can't wait to see the video of our precious Bricehoppingaround! :D
working on trying to be sure i can get a video onlinesomeplace, got my fingers crossed, I'd love foreveryone to see him, might help anyone who has to go through it.

Back