Terrified Of Planes?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugo

Reaction score
Okay so this has happened a few times over Hugo has freaked out over a plane. Is this normal for a rabbit to be afraid of them? Is it just my rabbit? He is only afraid of it if the plane is directly over head. When I take him for a walk a lot of the time when a plane goes over he stops eating whatever he is eating from the grass and bolts under something like a pine tree or high grass. Who else has this problem?

I haven't had this problem with my bun but would think if he can here the noise than that may scare him. Otherwise it could be that he see something over head and instincts make him run for cover. As you know birds of prey will eat buns and they fly over head.

I had this with one of my ferrets though every time a bird flew over. If there wasn't something to run under he would run to me.

Thanks to the post above that actually makes a lot of sense! I think its the sound for the most part because when birds fly over it doesn't scare him but the sound from the plane dose.

Latest posts

Back