Temporary cage for bunbun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, my baby boy Skwisgaar keeps getting attacked by my slightly older boy rockso, so we separated them, unfortunately Skwisgaar is now getting out of his temp cage, I don't know what to do, I've put heavy objects on the cage (opening is on top) but he still manages to escape!! Such a clever boy but my partner is not happy, what should I do? Could it be that he wants more space?

Two suggestions here. First, if you have room for an xpen. It is inexpensive compared to most pet store cages & gives them some room. You can use a sheet to cover it if you think he/she might jump out of the xpen. I use regular old timey wooden clothes line pins to "clamp" the sheet onto the top of the xpen. Second, a good size dog crate. Some of our members use those & can tell you more from their experience. Hopefully other more experienced members will be here soon to give you their suggestions.

Use something like a snap clip to secure the door.

Duh, JBun's is a much easier & cheaper solution! Glad you were thinking, JBun! Maybe another cup of coffee will help me & my brain! lol

Latest posts

Back