Tattoo's

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
undergunfire wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
I tip for my hair that will grow back I sure would tip for a tattoo that is staying on me. :p
Which reminds me...when are you getting you're tattoo done?

:nasty::stikpoke 

Rob still isn't to thrilled about it.

JadeIcing wrote:
undergunfire wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
I tip for my hair that will grow back I sure would tip for a tattoo that is staying on me. :p

HA HA HA i showed my hubby the tattoo i am going to get last night and asked him what he thought about it and he replied

Him - "i didnt say you could get a tattoo"

Me - *chuckles " oh i am sorry i wasnt asking you about it i was TELLING you what tattoo i am getting on MY body"

:p

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
HA HA HA i showed my hubby the tattoo i am going to get last night and asked him what he thought about it and he replied

Me - *chuckles " oh i am sorry i wasnt asking you about it i was TELLING you what tattoo i am getting on MY body"

HAHAHAHAHA! Ryan says the same thing when I tell him stuff like that!

:laugh:

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
undergunfire wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:

I figure there are bigger things to fight about. Plus part of it is he isn't attracted to them.

Oh no! Just reading this now.
So sorry about your loss :(
Nibs was one of my fave. bunnies of yours.

I'm sure whatever you design for the tattoo will be amazing :) Can't wait to see the final product :)

Emily

Thanks guys for all your replies about tattoo's and for your messages about my Nibs, It's very hard being without him. We are leaving for our summer travels (we'll be gone about 2 months.) Tomorrow. I have an appointment in Michigan where we'll be for quite a while with my hubby's brother.... I'm going to go in and show the guy my designs etc. and take it from there. He said he could do a portrait, but it would have to be bigger than I was looking at. I haven't decided on two different designs, one is just a small bunny with his coloring and the other is a portrait. So we'll see... I'll share when it's done and I can :)

Latest posts

Back