Swollen glans...not for youngsters

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of youwho might not know, SLG has referred to Buck asa star inHeaven ever since he died. She even pointed out the brightest one inthe sky to The Missus and Carolyn when we were in Tucker Town and said,"See, there's Buck's star."

While we were there SLG gave The Missusand Carolyn special necklaces that matched one that she also wears.They all have a bright, shiny star next to the moon.

In return The Missus and Carolyn gave SLGa special necklace that is a continuous row of teeny butterflies, tosignify SLG's Grandma, and they magnetically connect to form a star, torepresent Buck.

:angel:

How sweet.

I can tell that The Missus, Carolyn and SLG have a special bond to one another.

SLG is our little ray of sunshine that shines brightly in all our lives.

Bless you All,

:hug:

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
For those of you who might not know, SLG has referred toBuck asa star in Heaven ever since he died. She even pointedout the brightest one in the sky to The Missus and Carolyn when we werein Tucker Town and said, "See, there's Buck's star."

While we were there SLG gave The Missusand Carolyn special necklaces that matched one that she also wears.They all have a bright, shiny star next to the moon.

In return The Missus and Carolyn gaveSLG a special necklace that is a continuous row of teeny butterflies,to signify SLG's Grandma, and they magnetically connect to form a star,to represent Buck.

:angel:

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Carolyn, read the poem you put upfor Buck right after Maxie died....When I read it I couldn't breathe.?Life has a way of making full circles. You probably didn't evenremember posting that. Yet SLG has referred to Buck as a star allalong........;)

Raspberry

This really knocked me off of my feet today, RaspberrySwirl. Close friends of mine can't even get over it.

The Missus is going to be blown away when she reads it as well.

Bless SLG's Heart. She knew all along.

:tears2:

:pray:

-Carolyn

Back