sweetpeas bitting

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kpc

Reaction score
i do not know what has happened to sweetpea, thelast few days she has starting to bite my boys ( nonfurrie boys:D) andshe does't want to come out of her house.

kpc, forgive me but how old issweetpea? I have no memory when it comes to a lot of the agesand stuff. Too many people and bunnies LOL

bo is nippy sometimes. Especially if he's sleepy and doesn't want messed with.

He nipped my daughter because she "moved" when he was flopped out nextto her on "his" loveseat yesterday! lol. He didn't wantdisturbed!

well, ido not know realy how old she is we gother from a pet store in jan. at first we thought that she may have beenpregger. becouse she was with 2 other buns. thank goodness she wasn't,becouse we knew she was young but we don't know her age other thanyoung she has grown a lot in the past month as far as the boys doinganything to upset her they can be setting by her side and then she wiljust bite them for no reason :shock:if they got to touch her she worse

Sounds like she might have hit maturity. She might be hormonal and being aggressive over the sexual stuff.

They also get a bit territorial..... but I Think it's like.... "okthese are mine and I love them so I'll bite them and that's what you dowith your mates" LOL!

Back