Sweden Trip

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linz_1987

Reaction score
My college has organised a trip to go to Sweden on 20th May - 24th. Im so excited!

We are cooking a scottish meal for their college in Sweden, and staying in a hotel too.

It will be a real experience.

Only problem is 2 other friends are coming with me. They both dont likeeach other very much, and we are only alowed two people to a hotelroom.

They both want to stay in a room with me. Aghhh!

I have a feeling friendship problems will occur.

Anyway, has any one else visited Sweden? I was wondering if I need tobring the sun tan lotion with me or not! Plus Im not entirelysure where about it is :dunno:

But it sounds fun! hehe.

When we get off the plane its going to be a 4 hour coach ride :shock:Its a good job I dont get travel sick anymore!

I will take lots of pictures and post them on here!

Linz_1987 wrote:
Anyway, has any one else visited Sweden?

I will take lots of pictures and post them on here!
ohh i wish! i have not been out of Australia in my 32 years of mylife!i for one will be expecting to see a lot of pictures when youreturn.

Ohh you are going to have so much fun,just have a great time and enjoy yourself:D

cheryl

Only 4 hours to go till im on the plane toSweden! :DI have packed my camera ready, fully charged andplenty of memory space!

So excited! I will see you next Friday with all the pictures! :pink iris:

I will have to try and find a cyber cafe so I can keep up to date with the forum :D

WOW! it was so amazing! I got back last night at 2:30am in the morning :yawn

But oh my it is so NICE in Sweden! I have officially desidedthat I want to live there one day! The people are so nice,and they all speak english which is so nice.

The streets are so clean and the houses are so pretty. I just cant get over how lovely it is!

I have taken lots of pictures! I will be sending them lateron tonight or tomorow morning as my dad has the camera lead at work forsome reason.

On the Tuesday we went walking around all day looking at a castle, andI actually got sunburnt! :shock:It wasnt even very sunny, butvery windy! So I did need the suntan lotion ;)In my opinionit is much warmer in Sweden than it is here.

All the food is lush too. I found a chocolate bar calledSkotte and it was so lovely I bought about 6 bars home withme. hehe

OMG I cant wait to go back there again! I loved it!!!!!!

I was wondering how your trip went. It soundslike you really enjoyed it. I had heard that it is really clean (notlike here), but you got sun burned :shock:!!!! Now, that doessuprise me.I also heard that it is really expensive there.

Are you sure 6 chocolate bars are enough LOL. You may have to go back sooner than you thought :D.

Welcome back - have your babies forgiven you for leaving them?

Jan

[align=center]Sweden 2006[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=left]These are the cabin's (skaret's) westayed in - We had 5 people to a cabin. There was two single beds, onebunk bed and a sofa bed. [/align]
[align=left]
swedentrip2006008.jpg
[/align]
[align=left][/align]
swedentrip2006021.jpg

[align=left][/align]
swedentrip2006005.jpg

[align=left][/align]
swedentrip2006007.jpg

[align=left][/align]
swedentrip2006010.jpg

[align=left][/align]
[align=left]Here is the dinner that we cooked Monday night inour little cabin. We had pasta nearly every nightlol.[/align]
[align=left]
swedentrip2006019.jpg
[/align]
[align=left][/align]
[align=left]Here is the Reception at our camp. Theyhad two mini golf courses near the front. The windmill waspart of one course.[/align]
[align=left][/align]
swedentrip2006009.jpg

[align=left][/align]
[align=left]On the first day we got there we went for a walk/nose around the camp at the sea and harbour.[/align]
[align=left][/align]
swedentrip2006025.jpg

swedentrip2006024.jpg

swedentrip2006001.jpg

swedentrip2006026.jpg

[align=left]My mate climbing on the rocks.[/align]
swedentrip2006027.jpg

swedentrip2006028.jpg

[align=left][/align]
swedentrip2006029.jpg

[align=left][/align]
[align=left]A lovely CLEAN street on the way to theCollege[/align]
swedentrip2006030.jpg

[align=left][/align]
[align=left]An old JewishHospital.[/align]
swedentrip2006031.jpg

[align=left][/align]
[align=left]A Church Yard near thehospital[/align]
swedentrip2006032.jpg

[align=left]The Church[/align]
swedentrip2006034.jpg

[align=left][/align]
[align=left]A really beautiful Castle we went tovisit.[/align]
swedentrip2006042.jpg

[align=left]The cannons round theCastle[/align]
swedentrip2006035.jpg

[align=left]The drawbridge[/align]
swedentrip2006036.jpg

[align=left]Views from the castle[/align]
swedentrip2006037.jpg

swedentrip2006038.jpg

swedentrip2006039.jpg

swedentrip2006041.jpg

[align=left][/align]
[align=left]Some random broken stone. Im not sure what it wasbut you could see it from thecastle.[/align]
swedentrip2006040.jpg

[align=left][/align]
[align=left]An anchor outside the castle. [/align]
[align=left]
swedentrip2006044.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]Some wooden carved figures. Reallytalented![/align]
swedentrip2006043.jpg

[align=left]In the town square inKalmar[/align]
swedentrip2006045.jpg

[align=left][/align]
[align=left][/align]
[align=left]In this picture you can just about see abridge. This is the bridge we had to cross on the buseveryday to get into town (Kalmar) In was 3 miles to thetown.[/align]
[align=left]
swedentrip2006023.jpg
[/align]
[align=left][/align]
[align=left][/align]
[align=left]More pictures to come! My friend tookloadz on her camera too so I am going to knick some off her:D[/align]

It is VERY expencive over there! But it is such a lovely place! I just cant get over how clean it was!

A pint of beerwas £4 english money! And a chocolate bar was near enough £1 each.

On the last day i bought 4 bottles of Smirnoff Ice (alcho pops) and itcost me £24 english money, I just couldnt believe it.

You can only buy beer in shops, you have to go to specialshopsfor bottles of wine, and you can only buy any otheralcoholic drinks in bars.

Also every bar/ restaurant etc you have to smoke outside. I cant wait for that law to happen in England.

I demand you all to start saving up to go on holiday there nextyear! I so want to move there one day. Maybe when I retire...lol

Latest posts

Back