Swaying Head?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helena

Reaction score
Hello! I recently got a pair of Lionhead/Holland lop bunnies. Both are female. The one I'm concerned about is white and is a double maned lionhead/lop so she is really fluffy. The problem is, I've noticed that whenever she is in the loaf position, her head sways side to side. Not too drastically, but it is still very noticeable if you pay attention. Why is this? Also, when I was with them a few minutes ago, her head started jerking up rapidly, but when I got up to go check her, it stopped. I've been trying to bond with them but the white one is still scared so I'm not sure if that's the reason it stopped? Thanks for your help!!!!

I'm not sure if it's 'scanning' or not, but I don't think so. Also, I forgot to add she doesn't have red eyes even though she is white. I found this video online and this is sort of what it looks like, but I don't know if its bad or not.

It could be scanning. Even though she doesn't have red eyes, should could have some vision problems. Not sure about the jerking her head up. Was she doing anything at the time like eating? Does she seem unsteady at all when she hops, like she's losing her balance? If you could get a video of all of this and post it here, that would be helpful.

Thanks for the response! She doesn't seem to be losing her balance. I'll see if I can get a video.

Latest posts

Back