Surprise Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha that's so funny!
They are a cute bunch. I am so surprised at how good of a mom Peaches is. I love how they still have their little sleep piles. ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1392750555.594300.jpg
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1392750489.471755.jpg

She is gorgeous, there is nothing like a baby bun, I love them even more as they get older but that baby cutesness always stays with you :)

I miss them being so tiny. The little kicks and twitches while they sleep. I go back and watch old videos all the time.

I miss them falling asleep on me when they really small. They used to sleep with such abandon. That baby period is so precious :)

Ok, it is official.....I NEED a baby bun. They are just too adorable and they melt my heart. Your 2 newest rescues are so very handsome. I think Basil is a great name! By the way, I loved hearing the guinea pigs in the background. :)

So adorable, how excited do they get when there's food coming. what are their names, I know you have Hope and Freckles but the rest. I am in love with the little one with the black face, he so reminds me of my Houdini. The littke one cleaning itself is awwwwww worthy haha.,

Oh my goodness, now there's videos of baby bunnies!! :D They're so adorable. I just want a house filled with them, lol.

Thanks! I love my piggies. They chatter all day.

The easiest way I can show names is to edit an old picture with them lined up. The two with no names are the only two boys we have. The brown and grey bunny. We won't be keeping them or cuddles.
We most likely will only be keeping Freckles and Coco. ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1392823498.099918.jpg

Here is some pictures I've taken today.
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1392823544.046356.jpg
I love me some Freckles. ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1392823580.766121.jpg
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1392823623.498369.jpg

LOL... Yes, 26. I have 32 rabbits in all. I breed French Lops, and they aren't raised in the house so I'm not a rabbit hoarder, I promise! lol

I'm getting netherland dwarfs and more french lops... starting to wonder if my username really did anything at all. ;)

OMG!!!! They are adorable :happybunny:.

they get cutier and cutier....hopefully someday i will be able to get a buddy for Stewie but at this point i have my hands full with him hahaha

Whew. You breeding them? I am interested in finding a short haired lop. I'm not big on long haired rabbits. I'm praying Freckles hair shortens as she ages.

Thanks for that I love the names. You have made my day that you are keeping Coco so I can watch her grow and Freckles has such a lovely face. I just the all, I'm such a softie for all that cuteness :)

Yea me too. I just give them everything they could want. I have been researching best time to adopt them out. I'm seeing that it's best to keep them until they are 8-9 weeks. That's still 4.5 weeks or more.

Whew. You breeding them? I am interested in finding a short haired lop. I'm not big on long haired rabbits. I'm praying Freckles hair shortens as she ages.

I do breed them and the 26 babies are for sale. Not keeping them, no way, haha! I'm not either, never been a huge fan of them. Where are you located? Here's my site:

www.whistlingtreesrabbitry.weebly.com

I just love your adorable babies! They are SO CUTE! :hearts:

Latest posts

Back