Suggestions on bunny pellets please

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The main purpose of hay is to push the food along, so critical care wouldn't help with that. I'm had a little bit of the opposite problem with Honey. She liked her new hay so much she didn't want to eat much else. So I had to make it harder for her to get at it.

Update on Kiwi: She really seems to like the orchard hay! I've been mixing that with the western Timothy hay and she does eat it (usually) overnight. Her pellets are now almost all of the adult brand of Martins (still adding some of the original in) and she eats all that right away.

Update on Papaya: Hes almost all switched over to the original martins pellets from what he was on from the breeder. He loves it! He also really likes the orchard hay mixed with Timothy.

Mariah wrote:
Update on Kiwi: She really seems to like the orchard hay! I've been mixing that with the western Timothy hay and she does eat it (usually) overnight. Her pellets are now almost all of the adult brand of Martins (still adding some of the original in) and she eats all that right away.

Update on Papaya: Hes almost all switched over to the original martins pellets from what he was on from the breeder. He loves it! He also really likes the orchard hay mixed with Timothy.

Sounds like your bunnies are enjoying the new food. Both pellets and hay.

Congratulations!

K:)

Back