SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenfur427

Reaction score
I've been trying to bond Vey and Dida for the past month or so. A couple of days ago, I added the gate to the bottom, and kind of built it off of Vey's (the dominant one) cage. We were doing bonding sessions in the kitchen (neutral), which went great, but each time we tried non neutral areas, Vey would get really aggravated. There was a bit of chasing and fur flying at first, but after 10 minutes or so, they were fine. I took down the divider I had in their cage, and sat back and watched. 15 minutes later, I had this. Sorry about the first pic, a bunny hair got on the camera lens, LOL! Pardon the mess, Sunday's are the days we completly clean the cage.

100_2591.jpg

100_2590.jpg

YAY!!! They look so great together.

And um.. what mess? That's messy? (never showing my bunny mess to jenfur).

;)

Eh, I know I've seen worse messes. I vaccuum their cage every day. But Sundays are the days I soak their plastic canvas in and get all the urine off. You can see it in the pic, and it looks kinda ucky. I'm just happy they're living together.

WOOOO! Congrats!

They look so sweet together :biggrin2:.

We're starting the bonding process this weekend with our buns and its really inspiring seeing yours. Big congrats they look so happy together!:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back